II

I woke up the next morning to the loud blaring of Frank's alarm on his phone. I don't understand how he sleeps through it in the morning. He'd basically be fucked without me. I slapped my hand across his phone to make it shut the fuck up and not wake him so I could have the pleasure of doing that myself. Carefully, I crawled out of his bed and pulled out some clothes in from his top dresser drawer. At both of our houses, the other has a drawer of their clothes since we crash at each other's places so often. 

I slipped on my skinny jeans and grey sweater that matches my greyish-blue hair and eyes. After sliding on my black vans I pounced on Frank.

"WAKE THE FUCKETH UPETH!" I screamed, tickling the shit out of him. 

"AHAHA STOP...... ELLE PLEASE....... SHOW.... MERCY!" Frank laughed/screamed in between breathes. I didn't stop until he bucked his hips, making me go flying off of him and onto the ground with a loud thud. "You....whore." He regained his breath. 

"I know." I smirked. The tiny man flipped me off before kicking me out so he could get dressed. I went to the bathroom and did what I had to do in there then ran downstairs to get breakfast going for the both of us. I started a pot of coffee and pulled two muffins down from on top of the fridge. Frank's parents had both already left for work this morning so it left just Frankie and I here. Soon after the pot of coffee finished brewing, I poured it in two to-go cups. Frank slid down the steps on his ass and quickly jumped to his feet. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What? It's the quickest way downstairs." He shrugged, taking one mug from my hands as well as a muffin. Frank took a mouthful of muffin and grabbed his keys, "Lego." He said through a mouthful.

Frank and I drove to school, blaring Green Day the whole way there. We turned down "Minority" when we pulled into Frank's usual parking spot at the school. Usually the spot on the right side of Frank's car is vacant, but today there was a small black car parked next to it. 

"-in your psych class. Elle? Are you listening? Elle!" Frank snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him confused mentally asking him to repeat what he had just said. "I said today is Ray and them's first day. He said something about Gerard being in your psych class." Frank repeated. 

"Ah." I replied. Frank looked over at me cautiously.

"You okay hun?" 

"Hmm? Ohm yeah I'm fine. Just checking out the car next to us." I said, staring back out the window. Frank leaned closer to me and raised his brows.

"Oh! I think that's Gerard's car." He mentioned, climbing out of his side. I nodded my head and did the same. Frank met me on my side and slung an arm around my shoulder. "You're looking all matchey-matchey today."

"I guess I am. And you're back at it again with you're iconic stripes." I motioned to his black and white stripped long sleeved. Frank winked with a laugh. We walked into the front doors of the school and down the hall. My locker was right next to the grand stair well, both a blessing and a curse. Frank's is directly below mine on the second floor, mine being on the third. Almost all of my classes are on the first floor which is exasperating. There aren't many classes on the third level because the cafeteria and library. There's only the art hallway with all the art classes as well as drama classes on this floor. And to get to that hallway you have to walked through another hallway that has absolutely no windows or classes. It's a pretty sketchy hallway. That's the one that most bullies pick on kids in. Almost no one is in that hallway during class because of it. 

Frank dropped me off at my locker as usual then walked downstairs to his. As soon as he left my side a growing knot formed in my stomach. It's probably just because of my test, right? I can't think of anything 'feeling' worthy that could happen today. It's been a pretty good start, what could ruin it?