V

Elle's POV

Later that night Frank walked me home and I went to bed. Per usual, I didn't dream, but I swear I felt like I saw someone in my sleep. I didn't get the feeling I usually get after having a dream, but I was almost positive I had some remnant of a dream. Like just a person. I didn't recognize who it was but I do remember they had short black hair, and was skinny. I can't remember much else. It put me in an odd funk the rest of the day.

And once again, Gerard stared at me all of lunch. Yet he wore a similar smirk to last night's. It made my funk even funkier if that's possible. 

In psychology I had to make up my test, which like I predicted I got everything right. My teacher didn't even have to grade it and give it back for me to know that I aced it. It was a piece of cake, considering that I am a psych and all. 

Finally, the end of the day. The rest of the day after school was usual. Frank and I chilling at his place, messing around on our guitars, then falling asleep. But this time, I did dream.

We sat down at lunch with the rest of the guys. Though something was off. I could feel it. As Gerard took a seat, he smirked at me. 

"Sup Sugar. Get any visions recently?" He asked. I was thrown off guard at his question. Visions? He knows??

"W-What do you mean?" I asked nervously. No one knows. Only Frank. I looked over at Frank to see he looks equally puzzled. He then exchanges a look with Bob, then becomes nervous as well.

"Gerard, don't." Frank warned. Why though?

"Hey Sugar, wanna see something cool?" Gerard asked. I just continued to stare at him in pure shock and confusion. "Watch this."

"Gerard stop it you're gonna mess with her head."  Frank warned once again. Gerard's smirk intensified and eyes widened. I watched as his hazel irises'  melted into a terrifying shade of blood red. My eyes widened in terror but refused to look away. 

"Scared yet Sugar?"

Gasping for breath, I shot out of Frank's bed and across the room. Sweat trickled down my shaking body as I hugged myself tightly. Frank slowly gained consciousness and looked around confused. He spotted me in the corner and raced to my side to comfort me.

"Elle? Elle? What happened?" Frank soothed as he wrapped his arms around me, replacing my own. 

"I-I-I saw......and he........ r-r-red....... G-G-Gerard....Jesus..C-Christ." I sputtered out. 

"Elle you're not making any sense." Frank whispered. I tried calming my breathing but it just wouldn't settle down. I couldn't even think straight. All I could think about was.......Gerard. And his eyes, how blood red they were. Shiver after shiver after shiver ran down my spine as I trembled in Frank's arms. 

"Elle, I need you to listen to my voice, okay? Just listen to me, everything will be okay. Whatever you saw, I'll protect you from it, I promise. But in order for me to do that I need you to tell me what happened. Can you do that?" Frank soothed. I slowly regained control over myself enough to nod my head. Taking a few more deep breaths, I spoke.

"I-In my dream. I saw G-Gerard and....and his eyes were....glowing. Blood red. And he just stared at me with this....evil like smirk and asked if I was scared yet." I explained, "Frank..... what the hell does this mean?" 

Frank stared down at me confused, then a sudden wave of shock washed over him which he proceeded to try and cover with a calm composure. "Maybe it really was a dream." He said unsure of himself. He was hiding something, I know it.

"Frank, I don't dream. You know this." I started, "Don't lie to me Frank. You know something, don't you?" 

He shook his head, "You know I'd never lie to you Elliebell. Just, try and go back to sleep. Maybe if it really is something to be concerned about, you'll see it again. For now, let's just.... try not to think about it. I know how you get when visions stress you out." 

I nodded hesitantly but still let Frank help me up off the floor. "There you go." He said once we got back to his bed. Frank laid next to me and pulled the blanket up. "Everything will be okay. Just go back to sleep Elle." I nodded in response. 

I didn't fall back asleep that night. All I did was ponder over what the hell that dream was about.