X

Gerard pulled into some park, and Frank followed. This park wasn't too far away from my house surprisingly. We all got out of the cars and met up.

"What are we doing here?" Frank asked Gerard who was leaning against the hood of his car.

"This is where we usually hang out." Ray answered for him.

"At a park?" I questioned. 

"Not the park. What's past it." Gerard pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I was gonna ridicule him for it for being underage until I remembered that hes actually twenty. Thirty four if you count how long he's been twenty. Wait, when Bob said that he's been a vampire for fourteen years, did he mean everyone or just him? What if Gerard is way older. Holy-

"You good? You're kinda staring off into space." Ray waved a hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my train of thought to look at Ray. 

"Oh uh, yeah." I dismissed my previous thought to reply to what Gerard had said earlier. "What do you mean by 'what's past it'?"

"You'll see." Gerard removed the cig from his lips and started walking a trail. I looked over at Frank who just shrugged. 

~^~^~^~

We walked the trail for a few minutes until we reached a forest lining. Frank stopped me.

"Elle what do you think you're doing?" Frank asked me as if I was insane. 

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. The others were now looking at the two of us.

"You're vision?! Have you forgotten?" Frank continued. I then remembered what I had dreamed about a few days ago. 

"Oh.. right." I replied, backing away from the trees.

"What's the problem?" Mikey spoke up for the first time today. 

"Is this about the thing?" Bob asked Frank who nodded in response.

"What thing?" Gerard asked coming closer.

I stood quietly looking up at Frank, not wanting to explain it. Frank sighed, "She had a vision that she was going to be attack in the woods. And her visions are never wrong." 

"Oh hell, she'll be fine." Gerard rolled his eyes. He obviously didn't take it seriously. Not until he saw the literal fear in my eyes. "You're actually scared?" I nodded my head, stepping closer into Frank's side. "Sweetie, you're with four scary vampires. I think you'll be fine. No one is going to mess with us."

I looked up at Frank who still seemed unsure. I was still debating, "I can't avoid the woods forever you know." 

"Says who?" Frank looked at me once again like I was crazy, "You aren't seriously thinking about going in are you?"

"Gerard makes a good point." I replied. I could feel Gerard's smirk. 

"It's a death wish Elle." Frank warned.

"Oh relax Frankie, she'll be safe with us." Gerard came up to me and wrapped an arm around me. I tensed up at the touch. No one besides Frank has ever really touched me like this. I couldn't tell if I liked it or not. "You can relax too Elle." He said into my ear. I looked up at him, still quite nervous. His hazel eyes seemed reassuring and instantly melted my worries away. He could feel me ease up, so he began to lead me towards the trees once again. Once we were a few feet past the lining we stopped.

"See? You're in the woods and haven't been attacked. You'll be fine."  Gerard said as he slipped his arm away from my waist. I nodded my head slowly. The others followed us in, Frank joining my side once again. We continued into the woods until we stopped at some sort of clearing. There were a few tables and a fire pit set up.