XVII

Gerard's POV

"I was wondering when you'd call." Andy's smug voice rang over the phone.

"Where the fuck is she?" I growled. He continued to chuckle.

"Oh I have her right in front of me. Want to talk to her?" A few seconds later I was relieved to hear her alive, "Gerard? Gerard I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you. Please help me." She begged. Hearing her so desperate and scared made my heart ache.

"Elle listen to me. I'm coming to get you. Just stay put I promise I'll save you." I replied. The phone line went static then hung up. "Elle? Elle! FUCK!" 

"What did he say? Is Elle okay?" Mikey asked as I threw my phone into the sofa. Him, Bob and Ray are over at my place. We haven't told Frank yet. God knows how he'll react.

"She's alive but I don't know for how long." I began pacing back and forth, coming up with a plan to get her back. "Ray, find out where she is. I don't care what you have to do but find the FUCK OUT!" I commanded. He flinched at my yelling but opened his laptop up right away. I kicked the sofa causing it to move halfway across the room with Mikey on it. 

"Gerard I know you're feeling a lot of emotions right now but you need to calm down." Bob said standing up to meet me. 

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE'S GOING TO KILL HER!?" I shouted at him. He didn't flinch. Bob was used to my shouting. 

"We're going to find her Gerard. I promise. But we're not making any progress with you lashing out like this." He tried reasoning. I fell onto the couch and threw my head into my hands. He's right. I do need to calm down. But how can I when the girl that I'm in love with is in serious danger?

"I tracked down his location. I'm sending it to your phone." Ray spoke up, rapidly typing on is laptop. He clicked the enter key and shut his laptop. I got the notification on my phone and was about to storm out of the door before Mikey grabbed my arm.

"Aren't you gonna wait for us?" He asked, getting ready to follow me. I shook my head.

"This is between Andy and I." I replied, brushing his hand off me. 

"Gerard it's too dangerous. I'm not letting you go alo-"

"Mikey I've already put Elle in danger! I'm not gonna risk losing you too." I shut him down. He looked pained to see me like this. Mikey finally sat down and hung his head. I know what he's doing, but it won't work. Not when I have Elle on my mind.

I stormed out of the door and began running to Andy's. 

Elle's POV

Andy left me down here for a while, alone with my thoughts. What if Gerard doesn't come get me? I know he said he would, but what if he's mad at me for what happened earlier? What's Andy gonna do to me? Well, obviously kill me, but how? Is he gonna shoot me? Stab me? Bite me maybe? Probably the latter. 

A few minutes into thinking about my death, I heard a door open, followed by footsteps leading down the steps. 

"Looks like prince charming is on his way to come save you." Andy cheered, now standing in front of me.

"I though you didn't want him to save me?" I mumbled. He glared at me.

"Oh but I do. Killing you will be so much more fun with him here to watch me take the light behind your eyes." Andy lifted my chin with his pointer finger. A few seconds later, three loud, harsh knocks sounded on the front door upstairs as well as muffled screaming. 

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" I asked smugly, hoping to hide my fear. 

"No need." I could hear the front door open followed by a thud. Andy smiled as he walked up the steps and opened the basement door. "Just set him right over there. By the shackles." Andy instructed another man who held Gerard's unconscious body. God dammit Gerard. The man dropped Gerard on to floor, then chained his wrists to the iron cuffs attached to the wall. 

~^~^~^~

About an hour later Gerard woke up. Andy was upstairs 'preparing the show' as he said. Gerard's eyes slowly lifted open as his senses cleared up. Once he was fully awake, he tugged at the restraints holding him down. 

"What the fuck?" He said, still not aware of my presence. His eyes darted up to me, and widened in horror. "ELLE!" Gerard tried harder against his restraints but then noticed the slack between his hands and the wall. There was enough for him to make it over to me. Gerard wrapped his arms around me as best as he could seeing that he was cuffed to a wall and I to a chair. "Thank god you're alive." A few tears trickled down his pale cheeks. 

"Gerard I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you. If I did then we wouldn't be here. This is all my fault." I cried into his shoulder. Gerard shook his head a hushed me.

"Elle this is not your fault what-so-ever. I shouldn't have laid everything on you at once. I'm so sorry Elle. I'm gonna get you out of here, I promise." 

"Are you now?" Andy asked as he made his descend down the stairs. 

"Andy please. You can do what ever you want to me. Just let her go. I'm asking as an old friend. Please." Gerard begged while still holding me in his arms. Andy spat.

"An old friend who KILLED MY LOVE!" Andy screamed causing me to jolt. Gerard held onto me tighter as I buried my head into his neck. I could hear Andy walk over to the wall that Gerard was chained to. I felt Gerard be yanked away from me and back towards the wall. Andy pulled his chain back to the wall and shortened it up so Gerard couldn't get to me. Andy then walked back over to me and smiled.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?"