Anger And Peace

"And now I can't stop thinking about him West." Selene finished explaining to every little detail what had happened when she went to Daemon's...home.
"Selene don't you see it!? He's psychotic! You can't go see him again. He doesn't want you there, he'll kill you." West was going crazy at the thought of her going there again. As if the first time wasn't enough.
"But he could've killed me and he didn't. He had his chance. West, I can feel it in me...He's a good man, he-"
Suddenly, Selene was shaken by an angry West.
"Stop it! That man is anything but good. Stop being a naive little bitch and think rationally for once god damnit." Selene was furious at him. West has never acted like this before and she didn't expect the hurtful words he said. She pushed him, hard, that he almost fell down, she stormed out of the alley behind the bar but West ran after her. He caught her hand but she turned around at lightning speed and slapped him smack across his cheek.
"Now I'm a little bitch." West knew he screwed up and bad. He saw her walk away with loud steps and as soon as she was gone he hit the wall beside him repeatedly until his knuckles bled, dark red blood dripping down his hand.
"Stupid! I'm fucking stupid!" He went inside the bar, the door closing behind him with a loud bang.

Selene didn't know where else to go so she went at Geraldine's house. She saw the lady sitting at her usual place and after greeting her she went to the cats. She found her favourite little fluffy friend and sat down next to his sleeping form. He laid on his back with his paws cutely placed above his head and she couldn't help but giggle at the adorable little thing.
"At least you love me right little guy?" She gently petted his head.
She found it weird that she felt peaceful when she was here. Maybe it was the quiet surrounding her, or the little animals around her, or maybe she was preoccupied by the thought that he may come here so she forgot about everything else.
She forgot about her parents, her unfinished gallery, about West.
She felt calm when she laid down on the grass while cats were passing by and laying next to or on her.

"Dearie! Come here for a moment!" Geraldine broke her moment of serenity.
"Yes?" She said when she stood in front of the old woman.
"I just realized that I don't know your name." Geraldine stated and Selene laughed.
"Oh, I'm sorry. It's Selene."
"Ah, alright. Anyway dear, I wanted to ask you if you could go to the shop and buy me some things."
"Of course."
"Here. I made a list." Geraldine handed Selene her list of groceries together with the needed money and Selene went to the store.

The scene that laid before her eyes when she came back was the most unexpected and the thing she most expected to see since she came here.