Officially Meeting

"Geraldine, I-I'm back." Selene's stutter came right back as soon as she was aware of Daemon's presence.
"Thank you Selene." She took the bags. "Oh, let me introduce you, this is Daemon," She pointed at him. "Daemon this is the lovely Selene." Selene looked at him. He was doing the same. Their gazes met and while Selene started blushing and her heart thumping out of her chest, Daemon didn't show anything.
"N-nice to m-" Selene was stoped mid sentence.
"I'll be going now. Thank you for this Miss Potters." Daemon said and Selene finally noticed the bags in his hands. 'So that's how he got his food' Selene thought.
"Oh no, Daemon dear you just came, come have your tea. I already made some. You come in too Selene." Geraldine didn't even wait for their answers, she just left them standing outside. Both of them loved the old woman and they couldn't just leave, they respected her.
That's how they ended up sipping tea while watching a chat show on TV to not make everything more awkward than it is.
Selene took glances at the man opposite her and she found his sitting very funny. His long legs were way too long and the sofa was way too low so his legs were crossed and he held his cup of tea between his legs.
'He looks like a child' Selene accidentally let out a snort. Her eyes went wide the moment both of them looked at her.
"Oh, don't mind me. I just thought of something." She answered the question Geraldine was about to ask her.
"Thank you for the tea Geraldine. I think I'll be going home now." Selene announced.
"Okay dear. Come by tomorrow again." Geraldine told her.
Selene turned her attention to Daemon and hesitated but said it anyway.
"B-bye Daemon." She turned and left not wanting to see or hear him. He would probably frown and not say anything so it was better not to see it.
But in reality, she left him hanging. He was going to say bye, he wanted to.

On her way home Selene was feeling rather happy. She finally met him and although it was extremely awkward, she was glad it was over.
"Give me your money." A person suddenly grabbed her and pushed a weapon against her back as he whisper-shouted to her.
"I don't have any money." She forgot her bag. How convenient. She didn't even notice until now.
"Give it or I'll kill you." She felt that it was a knife he held so she took a risk and pulled herself out of his grasp.
She turned and kicked him straight down in middle of his legs. He groaned but still managed to grasp her hand, tightly. He threw around the knife in his hand and made a painful cut on her wrist. Selene turned her attention to her injury and that gave him enough time to push her down.
"You'll pay for this, bitch." He spat down at her and pointed with the knife.
"No. You'll pay asshole." Selene's hero appeared just in the right moment.
He didn't waste time and threw a loud and painful punch to the other man's cheek and he went flying down.
That didn't stop Daemon though.
He rushed to him and kicked his stomach and as the man cried out Daemon stepped on his hand, the crack echoing in the quiet streets.
"Don't you dare let out a sound." Daemon told, no, ordered the man with a tone much deeper than his usual one.
Woth one last kick with his foot smack across his face, the man, as Selene supposed, died.
At that moment, Selene didn't know what to think. Daemon saved her, but he was ruthless. The fight left him breathing heavily and when he turned to Selene, she saw that his eyes were not his usual crystal blue. They were now glowing and looked even more beautiful.
"Y-your..." She started but didn't finish.
"Don't look." He turned back around for the first time since Selene saw him showing emotion. He looked ashamed. Pushing the pain in her arm back she stood up and without thinking about it she approached him.
She stopped right behind him and he sensed her behind. So he fled.