Game Over

MARCH 07, 20XXSATURDAY

MARCH 07, 20XX
SATURDAY

"Oh wow. Don't you guys look out of place." Jin says as he drapes his arms over the short fence.

Lisa puts her legs up and steps on his hand.

"OW!" He tries to reach for her hair and she gasps.

"What do you mean?!" I ask.

Jin points dramatically across the field. "Y'all belong over there on the other side!"

Rose rolls her eyes, "We are here to support you, tone it down."

"LIES JENNIE MADE IT CLEAR AS DAY, Y'ALL HERE FOR KASO. So who is it? C'mon c'mon c'mon who is it? Tell me TELL ME." He places his hands by his ears.

He knows us too well.

"I don't know to be honest." I scrunch up my face and chew on my lip.

He looks at me dumbfounded. "What?" 

Before he has anymore time to drill me, Jin's teammate comes to pull him and we can finally go to take our seat.

"Do we have to stay for the whole thing?" Rose shivers as the icy wind touches her.

"I don't know, I haven't made up my mind."

We huddle close and the other players come out to play.

I see him.

"There he is." I point over to him.

"THAT'S HIM?" Jisoo coughs, being the last one to see him. "HES GORGEOUS!"

"So is number 01." Lisa wiggles her eyebrows. "Jeon jung---omg!! Jeon Jungkook!"

An annoyed fan behind us scoffs. "Hey! If you're gunna cheer for the other team sit on the other side."

"Sorry." We apologize.

"Jeon Jungkook" Lisa squeals quietly. The boy's name that he wore at the cafe.

I try to read his shirt but it's hard since hes all the way in the far end.

He finally runs across the field and I catch his name.

"Kim Taehyung!" I shout.

"Seriously!" The superfan's disgusted by us.

"Sorry.  Omg isn't that name perfect???" I place a hand over my heart.

I finally know his name.

He no longer has to be called Train boy.

Time passes by and so far, our side is winning.

We keep ourselves occupied by trying to find his profile.

"You know how many Kim Taehyungs there are?!" Rose glowers.

The game must be hard on train boy, I can see Taehyung bend over and take a few breaths.

Jungkook walks over to him and starts saying stuff to him.

I was pretty distracted looking at my phone when all of a sudden, I hear Jisoo gasp.

I snap my head up and see the two intertwined on the ground while throwing punches.

The sound of the whistles blares loudly.

Their teammates pull them apart and I watch the coach shout stuff at him.

Defeated, he grabs his stuff and walks off the field.

The game is over.