Not again

June 20, 20XXSaturday

June 20, 20XX
Saturday

They didn't let me see him.

They took him in and made me go home.

I was left with no information on what happened to him.

Do you know how much that killed me last night?

I counted the hours until I could run over to the hospital, not getting even an ounce of sleep.

Out of breathe, I get to the front desk.

"Kim Taehyung! I'm here to see Kim Taehyung!" I practically shout at the receptionist.

As soon as she tells me the room number, I rush up the stairs to hunt it down.

With all my might, I throw open the door, scared at what I might find.

I gasp for air.

He's fine.

Taehyung was staring out the window when I burst through the door.

Now his attention was on me.

"Jennie..." he breathes.

I run over and throw my arms around him.

I have missed him so much.

I was scared to death that something was wrong with him again.

He slowly pulls me into his embrace.

"Why did you faint, Taehyung? Why?" I clench onto his shirt.

He pulls me back to wipe my face with the sleeves.

"I just exhausted myself. Seriously, nothing else is wrong with me. I promise."

My whole body shakes as I cry.

"I searched for you in the pouring rain for hours. I was scared that something was going to happen to you if I didn't find you. Until I knew you were safe, I wouldn't rest. Why didn't you answer my messages?"

I shake my head, closing my eyes when his thumb swipes to remove the tears.

"I was upset...you really hurt me." I bite my trembling lip.

Taehyung closes his eyes and rests his forehead against my own.

"I shouldn't have let my anger take control of my mind like that. I'm sorry I accused you of cheating."

"Where did that even come from?" I ask.

"An anonymous number texted me that Jungkook and you were meeting for other reasons...I didn't think much of it, but then you started defending him and I just jumped to conclusions." He shakes his head at himself.

Well gee, I wonder who would do that.

"They say distance makes the heart grow fonder, but all I felt was desolation." Taehyung rubs his thumb against my cheek. "I never want to feel like that again."

I kiss his palm and whisper, "Me either."

He smiles with all the love and admiration he has for me .

I feel a tiny of wave of nausea and grasp his hand tightly.

He looks at me, his eyes searching for what's wrong.

"There's one more thing, I need to tell you." I look down and play with his fingers, scared at what he might think.

When I get the confidence, I look up from beneath my eyelashes and say, "I'm pregnant."

I hold in my breath and listen to the loud drum of my heart.

Taehyung's eyes flutter. "What?"

I hold his gaze, getting a bit teary.

"I-I'm sorry...I know we're young.. I should've been more careful...I shou-"

He puts his finger on my lips to stop me from talking. Removing it, he leans forward for a kiss.

Slow and sensual, we kiss and kiss.

All the while, tears roll down both of our cheeks.

Slightly pulling away, he whispers against my lips, "What did I do in my past life to deserve such a blessing?"

And then he takes my lips again.