Friends

MAY 09, 20XXSATURDAY

MAY 09, 20XX
SATURDAY

LISA: IS THERE A REASON WE HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU?!

Sorry! It's a really long story... but I've been spending it with Taehyung.

Who is at the hospital, but I couldn't let them know. It was his business, not mine.

LISA: OH WOW, OKAY. GREAT, BUT MAKE TIME FOR US TOO OKAY? TOMORROW!

Got it.

I sigh and enter his hospital room to get shocked at the amount of people in the tiny room.

All five of the guys turn to look at me.

Taehyung stuffs his mouth with a piece of chicken as he raises his eyebrows repeatedly. "Hi, my cutie."

I blush and hold my hands together. "Are these all your friends?"

"Yup, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin." He points to each one with his chopsticks.

I lock eyes with Jimin. "Oh, I know him."

Jimin smiles as he tries hard to swallow his food. "Sorry."

Yoongi wiggles his fingers. I blush as he has witnessed me enter that cafe quite a few times for Taehyung.

"Hope you're hungry, we brought enough food from the cafe." Namjoon stretches his long legs as he points to the table with containers of food.

With a hungry tummy, I happily grab a small plate to serve me some food. "I can grab you some more, Taehyung. What would you like?"

He shakes his head and opens his mouth to say something.

"Just you." Hoseok whispers not quiet enough. Him and Yoongi snort and elbow each other.

Taehyung's smile reaches his eyes as he shakes his head at them. "I'm fine, thanks."

With rosy cheeks, I make my way over to Taehyung and have a seat on the bed beside him. We start chattering away about the little things, not realizing we had created a little bubble around us.

"I won't be able to come tomorrow. My friends want to hang out. Is that okay?" I whisper to him.

He tucks my hair behind my ear. "It's fine. I'll be here waiting."

"When's the wedding?" Hoseok interrupts us. He looks at me with a playful grin.

I casually eat my food, feeding Taehyung a bite. "Next month."

He chokes and places his hand over his heart.

I poke my tongue out. "Kidding."

Taehyung laughs.

"You must be something special if you made it passed Yeri." Yoongi wipes his mouth.

Jimin rolls his eyes. " 'She doesn't even know him' ! Please, she never even knew you could sing."

Surprised, I turn to Taehyung. "You sing?!"

He blushes and shakes his head, giving them a look. "No... Jimin can. His voice is better. Mine's too low."

Namjoon shakes his head. "No one is better. You all have unique voices suited for different songs. That's why I chose you to sing the one I wrote."

I grow more excited and elbow Taehyung. "You have a song?"

"Sing it to her sometime." Yoongi smiles.

Namjoon clears his throat. "On another note, when are you going to forgive Jungkook?"

The room suddenly grows more tense until Taehyung speaks up, "I don't need to forgive him."

"C'mon, you don't mean that. What if..."

Taehyung drops his fork and stares at Namjoon with piercing eyes.

"I don't need to forgive Jungkook."

I get goosebumps on my arms.

"Because I'm not going anywhere."