*Bonus* Betrayed

DECEMBER 1, 20XXTuesday

DECEMBER 1, 20XX
Tuesday

I stare angrily from the kitchen at Taehyung (who's on the couch).

He's too busy editing some photos on his computer to even notice me.

How could he do this to me?

Did he even think about me while he did it?

Did he think I wasn't going to find out?

He briefly glimpses up at me, probably curious as to why I have fallen silent.

When he registers the look on my face, he snaps his head back up to stare with round eyes.

Feeling the tears threatening to fall, I look away and rush into the room we share.

I push aside my textbooks and procrastinated homework to hide under the blankets, where I'm safe from his many photos up on the wall. I couldn't even look at them right now.

I sniffle and wipe away the tears that have fallen.

Seconds later, I hear Taehyung's footsteps walk in. The bed dips slightly as he takes a seat.

"Jennie?" His soft voice calls for my attention.

I don't answer him, just wanting him to go away.

His tries to quietly remove the blanket, but I catch onto him and hold it tight over my head.

"Stop!" I mumble.

I hear him huff before crawling onto the bed and trying to wiggle under my blanket.

I expected him to enter the side, but he surprises me by slipping up from underneath.

I bite down hard on my lip as I narrow my eyes on him.

"You think I wouldn't notice?" I tell him.

He lays down beside me, adjusting his head on the pillow to get a better look at me. When he does, he raises an eyebrow.

I bring up my hands to my eyes as I cry softly.

"You finished the last of the yogurt! I saw the tub in the garbage! You know it's my favorite."

He brings up a hand to cover his mouth, eyes widening.

"I didn't know." He replies as if it's not that big of a deal, but it was.

I'm hungry all the time and it doesn't help that I'm super picky at what I can eat. I picked out that Yogurt for moments like this when I needed something quick and fast. Now it was gone and it's all thanks to him. I feel so betrayed.

"Jennie, I can go get some more."

Just by the sound of his voice I could tell he was trying not to laugh at me. That only made me cry more.

"How? It's almost midnight and everything is closed." I pull the blanket off of us and attempt to turn to the other side, but my belly makes it slightly hard to.

"Not in the city." Taehyung stops me and pulls me back his way.

He brushes the hair away from my face and leans in close to kiss my nose before going down to kiss my belly.

I feel a tiny kick respond back, making me smile a little.

"That's far." I tell him, suddenly feeling less angry and now feeling bad that he was going to travel to bring my some yogurt.

"I already told you..." Taehyung removes the covers from the rest of his body as he stretches, his shirt lifting slightly to show his tummy.

He gets off of the bed and opens up the closet.

"I would do anything..."

He puts on his his jacket and zips it up all the way, making his way to the door.

"And everything..."

He puts up two fingers by his eye, his wedding band shining on the finger beside his sign.

"For you two."