I know

April 21, 20XXTUESDAY

April 21, 20XX
TUESDAY

I cross my arms while I replay yesterday's uneventful confession.

Funny how Mr. Park Jimin claims to have been watching me every morning.

Yet, I've never seen him.

Maybe, my eyes have been too focused on Taehyung.

He tried talking to me this morning. I had to shut him down. I told him that I wasn't interested in anyone.

My bus was delayed so I stopped into the Donut shop inside the station before I made my way home.

I thought over everything Jimin said to try and catch him in a lie. He got all those things right though and for some reason he looked familiar.

Then it hit me.

The door's bell chimed as a visitor stopped in.

"Are you in line, miss?"

I turn to see Taehyung standing next to me. He bit his bottom lip automatically.

"No." My heart quickened its pace as I wanted to confront him.

"You guys would make a cute couple by the way...you should give him a chance." Taehyung fiddles with his fingers.

"You sent him." I state, getting angry.

He just stares at me.

"Park Jimin is your friend. I saw him with you on New Year's Eve! He also claimed he sees me with my froosh smoothie. That I pick up at school and drink on the bus!"

I see his grip tighten on his backpack as it hangs over one shoulder.

"You told him all those stuff!" I feel my eyes sting a little. "Do you really see me as that much of a bother you made your friend ask me out?!"

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Taehyung tried to reach out to me, but I dodged his hand.

"Jennie...No...," Taehyung saying my name was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard in my life.

But now wasn't the time.

"I won't bother you again. I'll take a different train. Oh and I saw your bracelet."

Taehyung wouldn't stop looking at me with this look that I just wanted to run and hide. Was it pity?

"You saw it?"

Really? Out of all I say that is what he responds to?

"Yeah, that alone was enough for me to leave you alone.  So don't worry. there's no need for you to send out a rent-a-boyfriend."

"Excuse me, if you're not going to buy anything you guys can take your melodrama outside. Oh who am I kidding, you guys make it look like we have lots of business here."

Annoyed, I push past Taehyung.

"Goodbye."

I was leaving but right before I left I had to make one thing clear.

"And I am not crying from sadness. These are angry tears!"

Taehyung stood there quietly while I ran onto my bus.

And prayed I would never see him again.