Body Language (M)

Note: Although explicit content has been removed, this still requires a mature audience. 

MAY 31, 20XX
SUNDAY
'Midnight'

Ding!

TAE: here.

He's here.

He's made it to my house.

I thought that for sure we would be busted way before we even dreamt of this happening.

For one, his constant giggles over at Yeri's could have given him away.

And two, I had to deny my mother's request for a mother-daughter movie night (which I never do and that could have given me away).

But, we made it after all.

I dash over to look at him through my window.

From down below, he looks up at me and puts up two fingers by his half-moon eyes.

It's the sign that started it all.

I tuck my hair behind my ear, blushing from the love within me.

Is this how Juliette felt when she saw Romeo?

As quick and sneaky as I can be, I go to unlock the door downstairs. It takes skill to open the door without a single creak, but I manage it.

He quickly takes a step into the house.

"Hiya," He says as he peers over me through the hair falling over his eyes.

I return the greeting with a cute tilt of my head as I whisper, "Hi, Taehyung."

Finally, together at last.

He wastes no time to pull me against his body.

"I've been dying to talk to you," he whispers and I know he's pressing against me on purpose.

I grin because heaven knows how I've been aching to speak to him as well.

Taking his hand, I lead him up the stairs.

I turn to him with a finger to my lips.

He nods his head and smiles.

Once inside my bedroom, he drops his drawstring bag down and takes off his denim jacket.

I grab a strand of my hair and play with it as I sit in the middle of my bed, watching him.

"Um, you can sit on the chair or-"

He chuckles and sits on the edge of the bed. "Am I going to be sleeping in the chair?"

He fixes his hair, still a mess from his jog over here.