1. It all starts here

You woke up to the sound of the birds chirping at each other in unison. Glancing over at the clock on the wall, you learned that it was seven thirty in the morning. You stretched your arms and legs before stumbling out of your comfortable bed.

Whilst you were freshening up, you received a text message. Looking over at your phone which had lit up, you saw that it was from an unknown number.

It's probably just one of those scam messages.

Shrugging off the notification, you dressed into your clothes for the day.

As you strolled into the kitchen to prepare yourself some breakfast, you received yet another unknown text message. This time you decided to just check what it was that kept bothering you.

_____

UNKNOWN: Hi y/n

You: Uh..who is this??

UNKNOWN: I miss you a lot, by the way you look beautiful ❤

You: Wait what?

UNKNOWN: Didn't mean to scare you, I wouldn't want to be late to work if I were you.

You: Who are you!!!

UNKNOWN: See you later angel <3 Hope the day treats you well

_____

Your hands were slightly trembling as the phone was almost slipping out of your palms.

How do they know what I'm wearing? Why were they calling me those kind of names?

You looked through the windows and even checked your CCTV cameras that are outside the  house to see if anyone was there. There was nobody.

After receiving those texts, you wanted to just leave the house as you felt unsettled. So, you grabbed your car keys and drove to the cafe which you work at.

It was raining outside which was causing a lot of traffic, but something in particular caught the attention of your eyes. There was a man dressed in all black staring right at you in your car. He sure did look a little familiar.

[♤]

"Hey y/n! How are you?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm great!"

"That's good. By the way, boss told me to tell you that you get to leave early today since you've been doing overtime for quite a while now."

"Really? Finally! I really did need a day off." You cheered in excitement.

"He's also paying you extra!"

"I love boss and no, not in that way you're thinking."

"Oh thank god." He chuckled.

??? POV

I was sitting in the coffee shop y/n works at and noticed that she was talking to a boy and was laughing with him. 

What is she laughing about?

Y/n you are mine and forever will be. I will get you back and I will make sure it's only me you sincerely love.

I smiled whilst scrolling through pictures on my phone of y/n. She's so beautiful. In other people's eyes, she's just a normal girl living her life. But in my eyes, she's an angel, my angel.

[♤]

As you was serving customers, you noticed a male who had been staring at you every since you walked in the cafe. He looked similar to the man you saw when you were in the car.
He was wearing similar clothes.

Stop overthinking y/n! It's probably just someone else with a similar clothing style.

You had to serve him after the customer you were with now. As much as you were feeling nervous, you had to do it. It was your job after all.

"Hello! May I take your order sir?" You asked the customer.

"I would like a coffee y/n...please." The stranger replied.

"...do I know you?"

"Your name tag."

"Oh right...I'll get you your coffee..."

You walked away from this customer a little faster than usual. Why was this man giving you weird vibes? Maybe it was because he was wearing a mask and a cap that made it look a little creepy.

But little did you know, as you were walking away, a smile crept upon the male's lips.