19. Argument

"Y/n wait!!"

"Sorry Hoseok, I gotta go!" You shouted as you ran out the front door to catch up with Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK!"

He stopped dead in his tracks as his head slowly pointed up. Without hesitating, he turned around and looked at your tired figure.

"Why are you following me." Jungkook mumbled.

"You're not going to kill Namjoon, are you?"

Jungkook grabbed your arm and pulled you into an empty alleyway. He pinned you to the wall and trapped you with his arms so there was no escape. Well, this was totally unexpected.

"Hey! What are you doing!"

"You can't stop me." A smirk formed on his lips as he pulled away.

"Yes I can, I just did didn't I?"

You stood on the spot, leaning your back against the wall with an annoyed expression on your face. Jungkook chuckled as he took your hand in his.

"I don't care whether you're friends with him-" Jungkook stared deep into your soul as he suddenly paused.

"What..."

"You love Namjoon, is that why you don't want me to kill him?" He shouted.

"No-"

"I bet you love Hoseok too! Huh, tell me the truth!"

"I don't love anyone else! Not even you anymore..." Tears were welled up in your eyes as your vision became blurry. "Why Jungkook? Why do you keep playing with my emotions like this?" The tears threatened to flow and you couldn't keep it in anymore as you burst into tears.

"I'm sorry y/n... I don't want you to leave me." He spoke as he pulled you into another hug.

"N-no Jungkook, I don't want to be with you! I'm done! Not only have my friends been in danger because of you, I even got shot, by you! I could have died! Why did you have to come back and kidnap me for goodness sake!''

Jungkook stood there in shock at what you just ranted about. He was about to grab your hand again but you quickly refused and took a step backwards.

 "I came back for you because I love you-"

"-You KIDNAPPED me because you're OBSESSED with me!" You shouted back.

Just before you walked away, Jungkook grabbed you wrist and pulled you to him. His eyes were jet black. They had an eerie look in them.

"You. Will. Never. Leave. Me. Got it?" He said coldly.

"I said GOT IT?" His loud and angry voice caused you flinch and quickly reply by shaking your head as a no.

"STOP IT JUNGKOOK! I wanna go!"

Jungkook shook his head as he grabbed your hair, pulling it back and smashed his lips against yours.

"You belong to ME, you're MINE and you're NEVER leaving me." His voice was loud, clear and bold.

To be honest, it was quite scary. This side of Jungkook was never seen. There must have been some sort of trigger which made Jungkook act like this.

"P-please stop!" You cried in pain.

Suddenly, you felt a sharp pain in your neck. Just before your vision got blurry, you saw what looked like a needle in Jungkook's hand. His psychotic beast mode had now been activated. It was a complete nightmare.

Your legs and arms began to feel numb and floppy just as your sight became black. Jungkook caught you in his arms as you collapsed.

[♤]

The evening rays of sunlight illuminated the room, giving it a slight glow of yellow and gold. As you slowly opened your eyes, you could feel your head slightly throbbing.

For some reason, you couldn't remember what happened hours before. As you tried to get out of the bed, something was pulling you back. You turned your head to see what it was and your eyes widened as you saw your hand cuffed to the bed frame.

What the actual heck!?

With all the strength and force you had left, you tried to pull the cuff off but miserably failed. All that noise of the cuffs clanging against the bed frame caused Jungkook to storm into the room.

"You're finally awake."

"Why am I cuffed to the bed? I don't remember anything..." You mumbled with a sad look on your face.

"Ah, nothing happened that you need to worry about." So the psycho decided to jump out, surprise surprise.

"You didn't answer my question, why am I cuffed to the bed!" You shouted back.

"Darling, do NOT raise your voice at me. Anyway, if you want the cuffs off you have to give me something first."