11. Background

Jungkook's Dad POV

It was the only way to get my money back! I had to do it!

My wife left me when Jungkook was only nine years old. Before she stepped foot out of the house, holding her heavy bags of luggage, she told me:

"You don't love me, do you? You don't even show the slightest affection towards me and your son. I can't take it anymore. Goodbye forever."

With that, she walked away. Never to be seen again.

I gave this woman a house, food, money and a marriage! Is that not enough? What else did she want, a damn billions worth mansion?

But, the good thing about her leaving was that I earned more money and had to spend less as less people lived in the house. The only person I had to get rid of was my son, Jungkook.

Now, of course I couldn't kick him at at the age of nine. It was a long wait until he officially turned eighteen years old. The best feeling was kicking out the pest that was only loosing all of my precious money. By that age, he could get a job and get a flat of his own and I would earn even more money than ever before!

I would have hit the perfect jackpot! The plan went great until one day, one of my fellow men told me that I was loosing a large amount of money.

Well, it's because when I kicked Jungkook out I gave him some cash for extra support. But, ever since that, more money went to the bills and other payments since I was the only one earning and spending. Only one person.

I needed to do something to the earn money. A job? How about scamming people for even more money? Sounds good! Hahaha!

Becoming a landlord was the best decision for scamming people. I ripped people off on their flats. They payed double the amounts, it was great! You could even call it heaven.

[♤]

Light yellow rays illuminated the room, giving it a soft glow. It looked like a dream bedroom you would see in those princess movies. Loud footsteps and shouting interrupted your thoughts as they got louder and louder.

What the hell is going on?

It sounded like Jungkook, oh god no! When he gets angry he is full on angry, fire in his eyes, hands into fists, aggressive behaviour. It retrieved painful memories you tried to forget and push away into the past. Something suddenly began to pound onto your door.

Legs shaking, you slowly stood up and walked towards the door which was the only barrier between you and the furious beast on the other side. As your hand lay in the door knob, you could feel the vibrations from the bangs which came into contact with the door.

Slowly, the knob turned and the door opened with a creek, revealing Jungkook who looked extremely exasperated.

This was never seen before, even when you two were dating two years back. Jungkook did get angry sometimes but not this much. Today was a whole new level. His hands were fists, eyes were black with fury as he locked his eyes with yours.

He pushed you into the room and kicked the door shut.

"Y/n...did you know about this too?" He shouted.

What the hell was he talking about?

"Know about what?"

"You mean you don't know? Don't play games with me miss y/n. Tell me the TRUTH!"

"I'm being honest with you Jungkook! I have no idea what you're talking about!"

Shaking his head, he made sure the door was locked and slowly began to walk towards you.
This side of Jungkook seriously scared you, it was worse than before. Obviously, if something has troubled him to the point he is on the highest level of anger, it's serious business.