6. An unwelcoming surprise

Slowly, your eyes fluttered open. Memories of what happened last night took over your thoughts in your mind. You felt something leaning on your legs. You tilted your head to see what it was. It was Jungkook who was sound asleep.

"J-Jungkook?" You spoke quietly and softly.

He heard you and woke up, lifting his head from your legs.

"Honey..? You're awake! I was beginning to question if you would make it or not..." He spoke sadly.

"What do you mean? It's only been a night hasn't it?" You were confused.

"Y/n, you've been unconscious for four days now, it's that drunk mans f*cking fault!" He said with anger.

"Jungkook, did you kill him?..." You were hoping he would say no because deep inside, you didn't want him to go to jail for saving you from a creep. THAT'S why you had asked this question.

"I had to y/n. Imagine what would have happened if I wasn't there to save you. You could have drowned and died..." Although his face showed a blank expression, you could see the misery in his eyes.

After that mini conversation, Jungkook left the room so you could take some more rest. Your eyes gazed around the room and your surroundings. You were in your bedroom at Jungkook's home. He must have hired a personal doctor or something.

Whilst looking around, you noticed that you were not wearing your dress from the party.

SH*T! Sid Jungkook change my clothes?!?

"JUNGKOOK!" You yelled.

The door swung open.

"Yes?" Jungkook answered.

"Did you change my clothes?"

"Of course I did. Don't worry, at least you're in comfortable clothes."

[♤]

Three weeks had passed ever since you were taken from your home by Jungkook. Something you noticed was that he wasn't as aggressive as he was before. But anyway, today you were quite excited because you were finally going to go out for the day.

Jungkook wanted to buy you new clothes because apparently, the current ones in your closet were 'old' according to him. After fixing a few strands of hair, Jungkook opened the door and walked into your room.

"Y/n, we gotta leave now- Oh wow honeybun...Who are you trying to impress huh?" He asked jokingly.

"Myself." You answered back and flipped your hair.

Suddenly, Jungkook back hugged you and whispered into your ear.

"You know darling you look beautiful." He quickly spun you around so you were facing him and his lips were smashed onto yours.

"We should get going now."

Jungkook did not let go of you until you were both sitting in the car. Twenty minutes passed and you finally reached town where the shopping . You got out the car and entered the shopping centre.

There were so many stores from designer brands to local clothing shops to cafes and restaurants! Jungkook took you to the fancy stores first and bought you clothing and jewellery too.

??? POV

I hid outside of Jungkook's big ass house and waited for him to leave. The only people at home now were his guards. They were covering all entrances from outside. All I have to do is create a distraction and shoot them from a distance behind them, job done.

I got my red flare and threw it across the courtyard. All of the guards in the courtyard focused their attention on the flare and ran towards it. I loaded my gun with bullets and shot their heads. The sound of gunshots caught the rest of guard's attention and they all came running towards the courtyard too.

I hid behind a bush and watched what they were doing. I prepared my gun and shot each guard one by one, luckily, I was not caught by anyone. After the outside was clear of guards, I headed towards the back and smashed a window. I climbed through and ended up on the main floor.

There were about seven guards on patrol on the main floor.

God dammit, how many f*cking guards does this guy need? What is he trying to protect?

I hid behind a pillar and loaded my gun with more bullets. Gunshots echoed through the walls as all seven guards collapsed onto the ground in pools of blood.

How pathetic are these guys huh? Cannot even take on one guy, what are they gonna do if this place was to ever get invaded by a group of robbers?

There were so many hallways leading to different areas. All of them had random tables with expensive diamond vases which I later destroyed into fragments.

I grabbed the pieces of diamond and shoved them in my bag which I was later going to sell for money! This place was loaded! Every single diamond that was caught in my sight was thrown into my bag.

I'm going to be sooo rich!

After a good hour of stealing, I zipped up my bag and prepared to flee. However, as I was about to leave, I heard a car pulling up to the house.

[♤]

The trip to the shopping centre wasn't exactly boring as you thought it would be. The whole time, Jungkook acted innocent and sweet.

He took you to a cafe to have lunch and bought you a ring which had 'I love you' written on it in tiny writing. To be honest, buying you the ring was very sweet of him. It really made you feel soft and happy. You liked this side of Jungkook so much that you almost forgot about his psycho side. Keyword, almost.

The car ride home was quiet and calm. The radio was playing and one of your favourite songs began to play. You contained yourself from dancing and singing because you didn't want to embarrass yourself. Jungkook noticed that you looked uncomfortable and had a questionable expression on his face.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" He asked you.

"I'm totally fine.."  You answered him a little awkwardly.

After that moment, everything was quiet for the rest of the ride. It was weird because usually, Jungkook would be ranting about how many guys lay their eyes on you and the usual.

Out of nowhere, you suddenly got a weird feeling that something wasn't right. You didn't know whether to take notice of it and tell Jungkook or not. After two minutes, you decided to open up about it just in case.

"Jungkook?" He hummed in response.

"I keep getting a weird feeling..."

"What do you mean a weird feeling? What's bothering you?" He questioned you.

"A weird feeling that something isn't right." You pouted.

"Darling, don't worry, nothing is going to happen to you as long as I am here". Those words which just came of his mouth, for some reason, made you feel safe.

You finally arrived home, you were so tired from walking around for 6 hours.

"What the heck happened here?" You heard Jungkook shout in shock.

Your eyes glanced at what he was staring at and your eyes widened to what you were both seeing. There were pools of blood surrounding corpses of the guards on the ground. Fear took over you as you began to tremble, hating the sight of the dead bodies. Jungkook noticed how frightened you were and pulled you into his embrace.

"It's okay y/n, just look away." He comforted you as you blocked your sight by hiding your face in his chest.

He protectively wrapped his arm around you as you tightly held onto his muscular arms before creeping up to the front door.