20. Back in 'prison'

"Oh my lord, fine. What?"

Jungkook chuckled whilst he thought.

"I want a kiss."

He wants a WHAT? Did you just hear that right?

"WHAT!?"

"Babygirl don't be so surprised about it. We've kissed so many times before."

"Fine. If we have kissed so many times before, why do you want one now?" You wined with an annoyed face and Jungkook just laughed.

"Fine then, you can lay here all day and night, cuffed to the bed." Jungkook said as he slowly got up from his chair.

"NO NO! Um, pleeaassee can you take of the cuffs?" You asked like a little kid who wanted ice cream.

"What did I say I wanted?"

"Ugh a kiss." You said in a low tone of voice with a little annoyance.

Jungkook came closer to you and sat on the side of the bed. His hands cupped your face as he leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. The kiss was hungry, yet soft and passionate. Jungkook pulled back and broke the kiss. He reached his hand into his pocket as your eyes lit up as you saw the one only-

...no keys

He got up and looked at you with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't let you go."

"N-no please...just let me go..I promise I won't tell anyone p-please..." You began to sob.
"Remove the cuffs a-at least, my hands hurt."

Jungkook sighed in response as he gave in and decided to actually unlock the cuffs, freeing your hands.

"Don't try and do anything stupid." He ordered, before leaving you alone in the room.

Whatever..

You stood up and exited the bedroom, entering the hallway. Jungkook's house was so big that you still hadn't explored every bit of it even though you had been here for a few months now.

In the hallway, there were many doors. But, one caught your eye in particular. Many locks were on the door, about 5 altogether. To your surprise, the door was open. Maybe he forgot to close it.

Curiosity got the better of you as you entered the room. The room was pitch black, you couldn't see a thing. You reached out your hand, trying to feel for the light switch until you found it.

The bright light illuminated the entire room, which was very big. It revealed something so shocking, you had to cover your mouth so you wouldn't make a sound.

All over the wall was pictures of you with ''I love y/n'' and ''Y/N IS MINE'' written everywhere with hearts surrounding it. No wonder why there were so many locks on the door. But, if it was open, that means that Jungkook was recently in here.

Maybe that's why he didn't answer your question when you asked why you couldn't remember anything. Could it be that you saw Jungkook go into the room? Suddenly, you heard Jungkook walking down the hallway, calling for your name.

"Darling, where are you? You're not in your room..."

CRAP!

You peeked through the crack of the door and saw Jungkook walking towards the door. Quickly, you backed away and hid behind the door in fear.

"Why is this open, did I leave the light on?"

The door opened but you couldn't be seen as you were behind it. With stealth, you tried to sneak out of the room.

"Y/n"' Jungkook saw you...

You stopped dead in your tracks. But you couldn't see his face because your back was turned to him. Slowly and hesitantly, you turned around with a nervous smile on your face.

"U-uh, y-yeah...?"

Jungkook had a serious look on his face, his were jet black and sharp.

"What were you doing in here?" He asked.

"I-I...I got lost. Since this house is so big."

Jungkook continued to stare at you.

"Doll, tell me the truth."

Your breathing became heavy as Jungkook seemed angry in the most scariest way possible.

"T-the door was open, I-I got curious and I s-saw this room. I promise, that's w-what happened...''

Jungkook stood there, shaking his head with a smirk plastered on his face.

"You've been naughty..." Jungkook walked towards you as you walked backwards.

"What are you going to do? Please don't cuff me again..." You had a vivid expression of fear, which Jungkook clearly noticed.

His face leaned closer until his lips brushed against your ear.

"I can do more than just cuff you, honey bun~"

Oh hell no!

For some odd reason, the way Jungkook spoke made you laugh A LOT.  You burst into so much laughter that you fell to the ground, still dying of laughter. Jungkook had a playful smirk on his face whilst watching you.

He crouched down so he was eye level with you who was still, slightly giggling.

"What's so funny princess?" He asked.

The amount of laughter which was escaped you was clearly, unbelievable. It got to the point where it began to hurt.

"I-I...don't knowmmheheheh!"

After ages, you never experienced this kind of laughter caused by THE Jeon Jungkook. Suddenly, you felt a pair of hands tickling you.

"Ooh my good! Nooooo Jungko- HAHAHAHahehe." You screamed and laughed as Jungkook hovered over you and attacked you with his hands.

Apparently he's the tickle monster now. What if he comes out from under your bed at night and attacks you? Hah, never going to happen.

"Ok ok ok! You can stoooop now"

Jungkook backed away and sat down in front of you with his legs crossed. He looked like a little kid waiting for his Mum to bring him ice cream. Looking at him now, you wouldn't believe that he's psychotic.

"Give me your hand."

"Uh, may I ask why?" You asked.

Jungkook's eyes transformed to a cold and serious looking glare.

"No. Questions."

Hesitantly, you moved your hand forward as Jungkook took it in his. In his other hand, you could slightly catch a glimpse of something shiny and metal. Out of the blue, your hand was cuffed with Jungkook's in a blink of an eye, causing your eyes to widen with shock.

"What- oh come onnn!!"

Jungkook smirked.

"Oh don't you worry. We'll be staying like this together, all day!" He smiled and cheered in joy.

Didn't he say he wasn't going to cuff you? Bet he did that to get your hopes up. Well then, why don't you change the topic into something more interesting?

"So, Jungkook. How long have you had this creepy room for?'' Your left eyebrow arched a little as you played with your fingers, waiting for an explanation.

"Well sweetheart, if I told you the truth, you wouldn't believe me." He smirked.

"Oh come on, tell meeee!"

Jungkook yanked on the cuffed hands, causing you to fall forward on top of him. His arm wrapped around your waist for support as your faces were inches apart.

"Since the day you got the job at the cafe, baby." He winked and flipped the pair of you over so he was now hovering over you.

"YOU WHAT? 5 FREAKING YEARS? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING - MMMPH"

Jungkook covered your mouth with his free hand.

"Stay quiet for me sweetheart."