30. Mine

You could hear all sorts of noises which sounded like a car, but your eye lids were feeling too heavy to open.

Cmon y/n open your eyes!

Finally, you regained your conscious and fluttered your eyes open. The first thing you saw was a reflection of a street light which shone through the window, making you shut your eyes for a second.

Looking around, you noticed that you were lying down in the backseat of a car, but you couldn't move. You tried to scream for help but your mouth had duct tape on it and your wrists were tied together.

Oh no no no!

Your movements had caught the attention of your kidnapper, Jungkook, who now parked the car in front of a random house in the middle of nowhere. He got out of the car and opened the door to the backseats. You sat up and moved backwards against the opposite side.

"Hey angel~"

Immediately, you began tearing as you remembered how you were just seconds away from escaping with Jin and Yoongi. Jungkook dragged you back to himself by your ankles and hovered over you.

"Honey don't cry, I will keep you safe and protect you forever."

You shook your head as a 'no' since you didn't want to be stuck with him forever. Jungkook let out a sigh before carrying you out of the car and into the new house. You looked around with your eyes as Jungkook was locking the front door, making mental notes like where certain things were.

Jungkook carried you upstairs and opened a door, revealing a room with just a bed in the middle and a couch on the side of the room. He gently placed you on the bed and began to untie your wrists before removing the duct tape from your mouth.

"Ow.."

"I am sorry angel." He apologised as he tried pecking your lips but you turned your face away from him.

"Baby look at me."

You didn't want to look at him. All you wanted was to go back with Jin and live a happy life. Suddenly, Jungkook held your face with his big hand and turned your face to him.

"You'll be staying here from now on." He smirked.

"I don't want to..." You mumbled as you looked down.

"What was that?"

You looked back at up at him with anger in your eyes.

"I said I don't want to!"

Jungkook glared at you for what seemed like hours. He pinned you down to the bed by your shoulders and slightly smirked before leaning his face closer until you could feel his breath against your ear.

"I know you want to babygirl~" He whispered.

What if I pretend I do to get on his good side?

You took this opportunity as a chance of hopefully escaping once and for all.

"How did you know?" You pretended to act shocked.

"I know everything about you honey."

WARNING: Mature content ahead!

Suddenly, Jungkook smashed his lips to yours as he devoured you. You had no choice but to kiss back. The kiss was hungry and passionate as he snaked his hand under your top, making you gasp. He used this opportunity to use his tongue action, making you moan into the kiss. He began to leave butterfly kisses along your jawline until he reached your neck, kissing and sucking on your sweet spot.

I can't believe I have to do this...

"J-Jungkook-"

"Sweetheart, I'm going to make you feel so good." He cut you off.

Just as you were about to say something, he pressed his erected member against your womanhood, grinding against you. You threw your head back in response as he rested his head in the crook of your neck. Jungkook fastened his pace as you could almost feel yourself reaching your high, but just before you did, he stopped.

He began to remove his shirt, followed by removing your shirt leaving you in your skirt. He gazed into your eyes before  smashing his lips onto yours once again. His hand snaked to the bedside table and took hold of a blindfold.

"W-what are you doing-"

"Shhh sweetheart" He cut you off by whispering in your ear.

Jungkook tied the blindfold on you, making sure that you couldn't see anything. Not even the slightest bit of light. You started to feel a bit scared as you thought he might leave you there and just walk out.

"I'm s-scared..." You whimpered.

Jungkook leaned in and stroked your hair with one hand, "There's nothing to be scared of honey."

Suddenly, a tidal wave of thoughts flooded your mind.

Wait, if I do this with him, wouldn't he feel more attached to me?

Should I stop this?

I can't do this!

Just before he was about to make a move, you stepped in.

"J-Jungkook wait.." You said, making him stop in his tracks.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this."

Jungkook sighed.

"Okay, I am sorry baby I got a little carried away. I didn't mean to hurt you."

I wish I could just be free from this place.

"I didn't know you say your thoughts out loud y/n."

The End

For now...