5. His love

The sudden, comforting hug from Jungkook left you in surprise.

"Jungkook, what's with the hug..?" You asked confused.

"Nothing, I just really love you since you're mine, I hope you know that."

"Jungkookkk I'm not yours, you should know that by now."

"You are, and if anyone dares to take you away or look at you, I'll kill them."

Those words gave left you in an expression of shock.

"Jungkook! You cannot just kill someone-" He cut you off with his index finger against your lips.

"Shhh y/n. There is an important event tonight with some business men. I've already got you an outfit so be ready before by six."

You nodded and stayed quiet since you didn't want to make Jungkook angry and cause trouble. Jungkook left you with your outfit to wear, you looked at the dress.

You changed into this burgundy high-low dress:

It looks beautiful and suits your body perfectly! Since you have two hours left, you curled the ends of your hair

It looks beautiful and suits your body perfectly! Since you have two hours left, you curled the ends of your hair. After that, you did your makeup.

After an hour of getting ready, you heard Jungkook call from the other side of the door asking if you were ready to go, to which you replied with a loud "yes!".

Jungkook POV

I heard y/n say she is done so I opened the door and walked in. As I saw her my jaw dropped and I'm pretty sure she noticed since she giggled. She's so cute, I love it when she laughs.

She looked so elegant and beautiful.

I began to imagine our future wedding and her as my future wife. I reached out my hand for her to hold.

"Shall we?" I winked.

I escorted her out of the house, holding her waist to support and so the other men would know not to approach her.

They are scared of me anyway, they know what I am capable of. I hired my driver to come in the car and I helped y/n to get in the vehicle. As we both were sitting next to each other, I couldn't stop staring at her, she looks like a real life angel.

"Will you stop staring at me?"

"I can't stop staring, you look so beautiful tonight honey."

She looked away with a red tint on her cheeks, and it wasn't definitely wasn't makeup blush.

"You know y/n, you don't know how long I've wanted to do this.."

Before proceeding with my actions, I pressed a button which blocked the view between me and the driver. (You know that black window screen thing that blocks the view from the backseat and the driver's seat in fancy cars, I forgot what it is called)

I cupped her confused looking face with my hands and leaned in connecting our lips. Hers were so soft.

She hesitated for a moment before kissing me back. After a minute or two, she pushed me away and buried her face in her hands.

"Remove those hands so I can see your beautiful face of yours.. I said to her teasingly.

She did not listen and disobeyed my orders.

"Y/n you know what happens when you disobey my orders? You'll receive a punishment at home."

Finally, we arrived at the venue where the event was being held. I held y/n's hand and intertwined mine with hers.

I could already see the men looking at her, little do they know they won't see daylight tomorrow. We found a table and ordered some drinks. However I noticed that y/n was very quiet. She excused herself to go to the toilet.

[♤]

You left to go to the toilet because you were feeling a little bit sick.

Party's or events, whatever this thing was, weren't really your go to thing. While you were walking through the hallway, you felt a strong grip on your wrist which pulled you away to the garden where nobody else was.

"Yah let go of me!" You shouted at the person.

You noticed that a man had pulled you away but he seemed a little tipsy.

"Hey beautiful lady, I wanna have fun with you" He smirked at you.

What a creep!

"No! That is NEVER going to happen. Let go before I scream!"

"You're a brave one aren't you? Nobody disobeys me. Drown you b*tch!"

He suddenly began to drag and pull you towards the lake which was located behind the garden. Fear took over you since you didn't know how to swim.

Jungkook POV

It has been ten minutes since y/n left to go to the toilet and she never takes this long. I started to get a weird feeling.

I got up and went to check if she was still there but she was gone. I checked all the hallways and rooms but she was nowhere to be seen.

Where is my angel?

Suddenly, I heard someone scream as I was passing by the open doors which led to the garden.

"HELP ME! JUNGKOOK!"

I am sure that definitely sounded like y/n.

I ran to where the sound came from which happened to be at the back/end of the garden. My eyes widened in anger to what I was seeing. A random man who looked like he was in his fourties was trying to push y/n into the lake. She can't swim!

"HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"

I ran as fast as I could towards the two but just before I could pull y/n into my embrace-

"JUNGKOOK I CAN'T SWIM-"

Splash

[♤]

The sounds of your screams was the only thing you could hear.

Water entered your body and you choked. You could see a person, who you assumed to be Jungkook, swimming towards you. You felt a pair of arms wrap around your body.

Slowly, everything was turning into blur and your eyesight became darker until it was as dark as the midnight sky, you couldn't see anything because you had passed out...