10. The Landlord

Jungkook POV

Ding dong~ (I know you read that in Jungkook's voice)

I opened the door revealing a smiling sunshine.

"Hobi hyung!"

"JKaaay!"

Hoseok pulled me into a friendly and comforting hug.

"Hey, can your guards bring my stuff in? I'm just really tired after everything"

"Yeah, go rest in the living room."

Hoseok threw himself on the sofa with a loud thump. The guards arrived and took Hoseok's luggage into his new room.

I should check on y/n...

The door to y/n's bedroom creaked open as I saw her sound asleep on the couch. I smiled to myself and shut the door.

"Sir Jungkook, your friend Hoseok has fallen asleep on the couch, would you like me to wake him up and show him his room?" One of my guards asked.

"Go ahead"

[♤]

Completely drained out of energy, you slowly opened your eyelids and got up from the sofa. You went downstairs to be met by a happy Jungkook. Well, at least he hasn't pinned you to the wall and attacked you with a kiss. Too bad because he did.

"Hey I'm still drained of energy!"

"Sorry honeybun."

He's acting cute, is he all slowly starting to change?

"My best friend Hoseok is staying here for a month, or maybe more. I don't wanna see you flirting with him. Am I clear?"

"What makes you think I'm going to flirt with him?" You crosses your arms and frowned.

The corners of his lips curled upwards as he leaned forward and whispered in your ear.

"You know I hate having other boys around you. But I trust you."

He leaned away from you as he saw Hoseok heading this way.

"Jungkoo- , oh... Who is this beautiful lady?"

Jungkook intertwined his hand with yours and held you closer to him.

"Hoseok, this is y/n, she is mine. So, don't try flirting with her, got it?"

"Alright alright, jeez. I wasn't going to anyway." He chuckled and walked away.

[♤]

You were walking through the hallway upstairs, heading towards your room. Just as you were about to place your hand on the door handle, a strong grip held your wrist and pulled you into another room.

"What the fu- let go!" You shouted.

The door slam shut. Although the room was dark, you could see a figure in front of you.

"Shh! It's me Hoseok, not a stranger haha".

"Ok... What are you doing?"

"I need to tell you something, it's urgent''.

"What is it?"

"Do you know why I'm here?" He asked, but he wasn't confused. It was you who needed to know.

"No, I don't."

"So you know I'm Jungkook's best friend. I'm here because of my landlord. I can't stay in my flat because I don't have enough money to pay the bills, but, the landlord ripped me off. He made me pay more than I should."

''Oh,  I'm sorry that happened to you."

Little did you know, that wasn't everything. There was more to it. Something that wouldn't as much affect you, but leave Jungkook in emotions of sorrow.

Hoseok POV

At least she knew why I was staying there now, or else she probably would have gotten the wrong view. But should I tell her about my landlord?

Who he really is?

What if she tells Jungkook?

How would he react?

Is it the right thing to do?

What is going to happen if I keep it in for too long?

Wait a minute...If I tell Jungkook, would he change his ways? The whole reason why he is obsessive over love is because of his dad.

"You can go now."

Y/n quickly scurried out of the room and went into her own. A sigh of relaxation escaped from my mouth. Jungkook has the right to know, I think I should tell him. My heart was racing as I slowly strolled down the stairs to where Jungkook was. He turned to look at me with a light and soft smile on his face.

"Hey hyung!" He seems so happy, I don't want to change his mood to complete devastation.

"Uh, J-Jungkook? I have to tell you something. But promise me that you will try to stay calm."

"I can only stay calm if I know what it is?"

"Ok...So, you my landlord? The one that ripped me off with money-"

"Ugh that b*stard! He can't treat you like sh*t because I'll get him and make sure he pays for what he did!" Jungkook shouted in anger.

"No Jungkook, the landlord, h-he...h-hes y-your-"

Suddenly, Jungkook grabbed my shoulders and shook them violently. His anger was getting out of hand step by step.

''WHO IS HE? TELL ME SO I CAN GIVE HIM A GOOD BEATI-"

"He's your father Kook!" I raised my voice a little bit, but stayed calm.

"W-wait, what?"

"My landlord, he is your dad, Mr Jeon. He's been ripping people off so he can earn more money. That's why he kicked you out of the house. Your Dad was running out of money. So, he kicked you out so his pay would boost and then began to become peoples landlord."

"How do you know all this Hobi? Why did you not tell me this before? I-I don't believe it...I can't..."

"I'm really sorry Jungkook, but it's the truth. You know that I would never ever lie to you."

"B-but then, d-does that mean he doesn't love me? If he kicked me out just for money?"

Jungkook's hands formed into fists. It showed just how outraged he was.

"Jungkook, Calm down!"

I tried pulling him into a hug to get him to remain calm but instead he pushed me away and stormed up the stairs. Why would he be going upstairs? Nobody is there- Oh god...

Y/n is!