21. The day our story began

FLASHBACK

Jungkook POV

The wind was blowing as the heavy raindrops streamed down the windows of the cafe. I was sat in the far corner of the cafe on a table alone. My eyes were set on my angel y/n.

She was beautiful, kind, loving and caring. However, that boss of hers was horrible to her. To what I know, seen and heard, he is utterly disgusting! He shouts at her for things that were never her fault. That b*stard!

That boss doesn't have any rights to treat my angel like that.

As the evening came, the sun was beginning to set. The cafe was closing in around ten minutes so this gave me time to prepare to walk y/n home from a distance. I was now standing outside in the street across my the cafe.

I watched as a random guy was walking towards y/n, her beautiful hair blowing softly by the wind. Suddenly, she was pulled into the alleyway. My eyes widened before running to where she was taken. By the time I was in the alleyway, I could see the frightened look on y/n's face as she was pinned to the wall.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I shouted as I pulled the man away from y/n.

I punched him until he was really knocked out.

"Miss, are you okay? Y/n, right?" I asked her.

"Y-yeah, thank you. Wait, how do you know my name?"

"I'm one of your customers at the cafe, you serve me sometimes."

She made an 'oh' look on her face.

Adorable~

"Oh yeah, I remember now!" A smile formed on her beautiful face.

"I can walk you home, if that's okay."

"Oh no, it's fine."

"No, I insist. You wouldn't want anything like this to happen again."

"Actually, you're right. Thanks!"

The walk home was calm as we had little chats in between. Later, we arrived at her apartment.

"Thank you for walking me home..."

"Jungkook."

"Thanks Jungkook." She thanked me with that beautiful of hers.

"Um y/n? I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime."

"Sure. I owe you one anyway for saving me!" She smiled after giving me hug.

I waved her goodbye before she left to go inside her home.

Time Skip

Today was the day which y/n and I were going to spend some time with each other. My biggest dream was coming true!

I walked through a hallway in my home and entered my very special room. After unlocking all 5 locks, I opened the door.

I stuck up 10 pictures of the love of my life on the wall.

''I love you so much baby, you're going to be mine soon.''

Suddenly, my phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hiii! It's me, y/n!"

"Oh, hey! Are you ready? I'll come to pick you up."

"Yeah I am! See you later."

She hung up the call. By the tone of her voice, I could tell she was excited.

[♤]

Finally, I arrived in front of her home. I knocked on the door before she opened it. My eyes widened to how beautiful and breathtaking the love of my life looked.

"You look beautiful."

She blushed at my compliment, she's so cute.

"Hehe thanks."

I held out my hand for her to take as I led her to the park, a special one for lovers ;)

[♤]

You took Jungkook's hand as he led you to a beautiful looking park.

"This is park is so pretty!" You awed at the view.

Jungkook chuckled at your childish but cute behaviour. He stopped walking for a minute and took both of your hands in his.

"Y/n, I was wondering if we could do this more often." He mumbled.

Your eyes lit up.

"Of course! This is so fun!"  You bounced a little and hugged Jungkook as he hugged you back.

[♤]

It had now been seven months since  you and Jungkook first met. The two of you began to hang out almost everyday and became best friends! He would always bring you flowers or a cute little teddy bear, and of course you kept them all!

Today, you were going to go to Jungkook's house. He said he wanted it to be extra special.

The word 'special' got you extra excited. What was he planning?

You rang the doorbell whilst admiring Jungkook's huge home in wonder. The door opened, revealing a smiling bunny, Jungkook.

"Y/n!"

"Kookie!" You giggled.

Jungkook smirked.

"Is that my new name now?"

"Hey it's a cute nickname."

Jungkook pulled you inside and covered your eyes with a blindfold. Suddenly, you were lifted of the ground by Jungkook who was now carrying you bridal style.

You heard the sound of a door creaking open and the smell of roses scented the room. Lightly, you were placed on the ground so you were now standing. Jungkook's hand trailed up to your eyes, removing the blindfold.

In front of you was a room which was beautiful decorated. You gasped in shock as you turned to face Jungkook.

"Is this what you meant by special?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded as he reached his hand into his pocket. In his hand, you caught a glimpse of a small white box with a rose gold ribbon wrapped around it.

"Y/n, for these past six months, we've always hung out and became closer and closer. During these months, I've developed true feelings for you and want to be with you to protect, love and care for you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

He held the box in front of him as he opened it to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring.

Tears were building up in you eyes as your vision got blurry. 

"O-obviously yes!"

He slid the ring onto your ringer before wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you closer towards him. Suddenly, his lips were connected with yours.