14. Psycho

JUNGKOOK POV

Y/n was in her bedroom, she looked shaken up after what had happened.

"Darling come here."

She looked up at me but didn't move.

"I said COME HERE."

Judging by the serious tone in my voice, she hesitantly walked towards me, this time looking down.

"Look at me honeybun."

She didn't obey me. Weird...

"Y/N. LOOK. AT. ME."

Slowly, she lifted her head up and looked at me.

"Why are you not listening to me y/n?"

[♤]

Jungkook was acting rather strange today, it scared you.

"Why are you not listening to me y/n?" Jungkook asked.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Do you know what happens when you do not listen to me?"

"No..." You muttered faintly.

"Well, wait and see my darling..." Jungkook wasn't acting like himself. It reminded you of how he was like before...

''Jungkook why are you acting like t-this?''

Jungkook started deep into your soul, it looked like he could see the fear in your eyes. His hand moved up to your face and caressed your cheek.

"Sweetheart, did you miss me?" Jungkook chuckled.

"What do you mean?" You asked, confused about what he meant.

"Did you really think I would let my dad walk away from the door just like that?''

What the heck? 

"Jungkook, what are you saying?"

"Honeybun, after that chat my dad and I had, when I went for work I actually went to get rid of that b*stard." You gasped at his response.

"Y-You lied to me..."

Suddenly, you were pushed against the wall as Jungkook trapped you with his arms. He grabbed both your wrists with one hand pinned them to the wall.

"What are you doing-"

You were cut off by Jungkook's lips. It was in a way quite forceful. He was getting angry because you didn't kiss back so he broke the kiss.

"So you're being a naughty girl, huh? What makes you think you're the boss now?"

"Why Jungkook? Why did you lie?"

"Because sweetie, you're mine. Nobody else can have you, and that Yoongi kid? I killed him because he touched you, only I can do that. Do you understand?"

"What is wrong with you? T-this isn't you, get away from me! How could you kill someone! You didn't change after all!'' With all the force you had, you pushed him away from you. "You're a psycho who kills people!"

"Y/N DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOUNG LADY.''

Jungkook's anger caused you to flinch. You ran out of the bedroom and into the hallway. Jungkook ran after you and grabbed your wrist as he caught up with you.

"NO LET ME GO!" You screamed.

Tears streamed down your cheeks as you repeatedly hit Jungkook's chest for a chance to escape. He pulled you towards him, into his embrace as he stroked your hair.

"N-no!! I want to go! Yoongi was right after all! Leave me Jungkook!"

Jungkook tightened his grip on you as he held your waist with one arm and took your hand in the other. Your eyes widened as you saw your hand and Jungkook's hand cuffed together.

"You can't leave me sweetheart. I love you angel."

"Take that off!"

"You know I can't do that, now say that you love me please!"

"I-I"

"SAY IT."

What happened to him? I t upset you with how he was acting. He was back to his old psychotic self. Jungkook practically manipulated you into loving him again, that was his trap you were caught in. So he was the same all along...

There was no escape now. Even if you did happen to escape, Jungkook would find you and take you away again.

''I-I...love you.'' You spoke in a low and hesitant voice.

Tears continued to stream down your face. Out of the blue, you were lifted from the ground by Jungkook. He was now carrying you, taking you somewhere else in the big house he owned, more like a mansion you could say.

You were carried through many hallways until Jungkook stopped in front of a fancy looking door. It looked like an entrance to a castle where the King and Queen lived.

The door opened, revealing a huge, spacious room. It looked like a ballroom. Wait, a ballroom in Jungkook's house? It made you laugh a little because it was just so unexpected.

"Someone seems excited." Jungkook interrupted you swimming in your thoughts.

"I am NOT excited."

Jungkook put you down and you were both standing in the middle of the ballroom. Take note that you were still upset and had tears in your eyes from what had happened before. He pulled you so close to him that your faces were inches apart. He held your waist with his free arm and your cuffed hand with his.

"Let go of my hand..."

Slowly, Jungkook began to dance with you in his arms. He was whispering something creepy.

"Hush my sweet y/n don't you cry, I am going to keep you as mine~"

Your head was resting on his chest as you quietly sobbed, Jungkook stroked your hair whilst dancing slowly. The psycho self jumped back into action when Jungkook stopped the 'dance' and sat down with you on his laps with your head still against his chest.

Those whispers were repeated and carried on until you feel sleepy. Your eyelids felt heavy and you were tired from after everything that happened.

Slowly, you drifted off to sleep in Jungkook's psychotic embrace.

"Sweet dreams honeybun."

Authors Note

Hello lovelies!

Remember, BTS and ARMY are with you. <3