26. Spill the tea

Today was the day that you were finally going to meet up with Namjoon after a good month. He told you that he had moved into a new house and planned to hang out in town.

Hoseok had gone out so Namjoon insisted on giving you a lift. After changing into your outfit, you waited in the living room until you received a text from Namjoon.

------

Namjoon

Hey y/nie I'm outside your house.

You

Alright, I'm coming!

------

Once you stepped outside, you took a deep breath of the fresh air. It relaxed you as you strolled to Namjoon's car.

"Hey! How have you been?" He asked you as he started the car.

"Ehh, okay I guess..."

"Y/n, spill the tea."

"Jungkook is in the jail, but he's getting help from a psychiatrist."

"What!? He's actually in jail? Did he get caught?"

"No, I reported him to the police. He needs the professional help from the psychiatrist. I've been visiting him and he seems to be more calm and less, well...psychotic."

"That's good that he is getting help. But are you sure this is going to work?"

"Yeah, why?"

"It's just that I've heard that some creeps pretend to be getting better but when they're released, they go back to their psycho self."

"Hmm, I wouldn't think Jungkook would do that but let's just hope that doesn't happen."

Namjoon nodded in response and kept his eyes on the road.

[♤]

The food which was presented on the table look absolutely delicious! It could make you drool within seconds. It looked to good to be eaten.

Namjoon stared at your face which was currently a wide eyed expression of shock to see such a beauty, FOOD!

"Hah, I knew you would do this!" Namjoon laughed.

"It's beautiful~"

"Okay y/n enough admiring and eat up!" He chuckled.

As you took a bite of your meal, you shut your eyes because of how tasty it was. Sensational! Maybe a little a dramatic, but it was really how it felt. A full hour had passed and you were finally done with your precious meal.

"That was amazing, it was like heaven"

Namjoon chuckled at your silliness as you both left the cafe to head home. It was the evening and the sun was beginning to set. It gave the area a soft orange and yellow glow.