23. Psychotic!

"W-what special room?" You asked him, a little afraid.

"You'll see..." He chuckled like a maniac.

The way he was acting indicated something NOT good. More like something PSYCHOTIC. 

Jungkook placed his hand on the doorknob and opened the room.

Inside the room was a nothing expect for a long chain which was connected to the wall. Dry and old blood was stained on the floor and some on the walls. Jungkook placed you on the ground and connected the chain to your ankle.

"Are you crazy? You're just going to leave me in here!?" You shouted.

His hand trailed up to your face as he lifted your chin.

"It's your punishment, honey bun." He winked at you.

Just as he stood up to leave, he stopped as you mumbled,

"Monster..."

He cleared his throat.

"What was that? Mind repeating that for me?"

"I said monster."

Jungkook began to chuckle like a maniac again.

"Oh sweetheart, I can do much worse things than just chain you up."

"Let me guess, murder."

Jungkook's eyebrow arched at your sudden answer in awe.

"You know that I would never kill you-"

"But you repeatedly hurt me thinking it's okay."

There was sadness in your eyes and Jungkook could see it. In his eyes, you could see the guilt he felt, even if it wasn't visible on his face. He shut his eyes and turned himself to the door and locked in, leaving you trapped in the dark room.

If he loved you, why did he hurt you like this?

If he wanted to protect you, why would he make you feel unsafe?

Jungkook POV

Her eyes showed pain and she was hurt. Although she didn't show it, I've known her long enough to see it in her eyes.

Why was I doing this? It's her punishment right? Or am I just hurting her even more...

I placed my hand on the doorknob as I unlocked the locks with my key. Ever so slightly, I could hear quite sobs coming from across the room. Y/n was hurt...

I hurt her...

"Y/n..." I mumbled.

"What do you want?"  She replied coldly.

"I want you out of here."

"W-what?"

I walked towards her to unlock the chains from her ankle. She seemed very surprised to what I was doing.

"I thought you were going to keep me in here." She muttered.

"Do you still think I'm a monster?"

"Yes."

After hearing that response, I immediately lifted her up and took her out of the dark basement.

"What about now?" I asked her.

"Yes still."

So she's playing now. I bought her to the lounge and slumped her onto the sofa.

"Well, what about now?"

"Well, this is more comfortable than that hard floor you just left me on." She folded her arms in anger but really, she looked like a cute little kid.

Suddenly, she stood up, straight and tall...

and ran.

I ran after her as I slowly  began to catch up, reaching my hand out to grab her. Finally, I got closer and grabbed her by the waist.

"Oh come onnn!"

"You mean your husband got you!"

She froze in her spot.

"HUSBAND??!? Dude you're overthinking." She said as she turned herself around.

"No I'm not. We WILL get married."

[♤]

"No we are not! You're a psychopath-"

Suddenly, you were cut off by as your cheek began to sting. He slapped you. Tears began to form in your eyes as the stinging pain wouldn't go away.

"I am NOT psychotic!" He screamed at you.

Weird, isn't it? Just a minute ago he was falling head over heels for you. Now, he's completely changed.

"Then why do you obsess over me? Why do you hurt me?"

"I DON'T HURT YOU!" Jungkook screamed back at you.

"You literally JUST DID hurt me, PHYSICALLY."

Jungkook was caught off guard. Did he just forget that he lay his hands on you?

"I'm sorry-"

"Seriously? It's always sorry. Why can't you just treat me right? It's as if you don't even care anymore..."

With that, you ran straight out of the house. Surprisingly, it was not locked and Jungkook did not even try to stop you.  Little did he know that, you were actually just going to do something that would save the both of you. 

Slowly, the police station was revealing into your sight. After a few minutes, you were now in front of the main doors.

Should you do this?

But it's for the best right?

For you and him, right?

The automatic doors opened as you walked through.

"Hello, Miss. How may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"I would like to report something."

"Sure, the chief's office is down the hall, second one to the right."

"Thank you!"

You approached the door and knocked.

"Come in!"

You opened the door and closed it behind you as you got inside.

Sitting on the chair was a man who looked like he was in his early 40s.

"Hello! I'm Officer Kim, how may I help?" He asked as you sat down on the chair in front of his desk.

"My b-boyfriend is a psychopath. He acts like one!"

"How has he acted?"

"The kind where he wouldn't let me out the house, sometimes he would cuff me to the bed  and leave me there. He also k-kidnapped me..."

"Ah I see. Is he still troubling you?"

"Yes."

"I understand Miss. Has he committed any sort of crime other than kidnapping that you know of?"

You remembered the moment where he killed that drunk man and beat another one to death, and not to forget is his dad!

"Y-yes...He killed two people."

"We have dealt this cases like this. The best thing we can do is keep him here and have a psychiatrist to help him everyday."

"Thank you so much!"

"It's my pleasure! Just call me if you need anything."

You nodded before leaving the office and the police station.