16. Finally free?

Namjoon sat in the cafe, tapping on his phone whilst drinking a cup of coffee. Slowly, you walked towards him as he looked up from his phone.

"Oh, y/n! Hey."

"Hi Namjoon! I don't have any time to explain but please can I stay at your place for a while?" You said in a hurry.

"Sure, but you have to explain everything later. You seem troubled."

"Yeah don't worry, I will."

With that, you and Namjoon walked towards the parking lot and got in his car.

"So, what's with the rush?"

"You know Jungkook? He's back. He's a literal psycho and he kidnapped me from my house. That's why I was never seen at the cafe. Nobody knew he took me."

"Gosh, he really did that? I'm so sorry that happened. You can stay at my place for as long as you want."

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it." Namjoon smiled as he started the engine and drove off.

Was this it? Were you finally free from all this drama? Hopefully, you were. Hoseok was nowhere to be seen so he had probably already left the mall.

It was closing anyway in about half an hour, so if Jungkook did try to find you, it would be tough for him. You trusted Hoseok that he would tell Jungkook that you disappeared and not that you ran away with your best friend.

Hoseok POV

After y/n had left to go to her friend, I left the mall headed to my car. I had to act all scared and worried because if I don't, Jungkook would never believe me.

Y/n didn't deserve to be caught up in all of this mess. I understood and could see that she really wanted to take that opportunity at the mall to escape and be free. To be honest, if I were in her shoes, I would have done the exact same thing.

Finally, I arrived at Jungkook's place. Hesitantly, I walked in and knocked on Jungkook's office door. Also known as his mischievous planning room. I breathed in and out before putting up my act.

"J-Jungkook!"

"Hey hyung, where's y/n?"

"It's...s-she's gone. One minute she was with me, the other she just disappeared. I don't know what happened to her."

"SHE'S GONE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I TRUSTED YOU HOSEOK!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT SHE'S GONE!"

"What are you trying to say, Hoseok? She ran away?"

"I don't know!"

With that, Jungkook stood up from his chair and slammed his fists on the desk with frustration. He picked up a phone which was connected to all the other phones that the guards had with them.

"Guards! Search for y/n right now! When you find her, alert me right away. GET MOVING!"

Jeez, he didn't have to scream. Poor y/n. I just hoped she got as far away as possible. I watched Jungkook as he stormed out of the office and ran to his car and sped off. He was in a such a hurry. Being that desperate to get y/n back really said something.

Good luck y/n.

Jungkook POV

I got in my car and sped off, ignoring all the red lights and the people who honked their horns at me. My princess was gone and I had to find her. Y/n cannot escape from me. Who knows, maybe we might even get married.

I drove to mall where she and Hoseok were but it happened to be close as everyone left and the stores and doorways shut. God dammit! How am I supposed to know where she went. Shit.

Suddenly, something beeped. I checked what it was and it happened to be a message from one of my best guards, Jimin.

"SIR! I've found y/n in a black car with a man in the drivers seat in Clover drive. They're still there, hurry!"

Immediately, I pushed the paddle and zoomed out of the mall parking lot. What the heck was she doing with another man! She can't be cheating, I know that she would NEVER do that.

I turned the corner and another corner until I reached Clover drive. Quickly, I scanned the street until my eyes met the target.

[♤]

You were in the car with Namjoon, finishing off the milkshakes he bought for you both.

"Haha! Do you remember that time you slipped in your bedroom on a banana peel!" Namjoon laughed as he remembered that moment.

"Hey! That hurt me!"

Just as you two were chatting, you heard bang. The back window in the car shattered to small and sharp fragments. You both got out of the car and looked behind you. There was a black car right behind Namjoon's. It looked awfully familiar but you just couldn't point a finger on it.

You couldn't see the driving as the windows were black and tinted. Slowly, the car door opened, revealing a tall man, holding a gun in his hand. He looked up, showing his face. You've seen those dark brown eyes before.

"Jungkook..."

"Hey there princess." Jungkook winked at you.

"Leave us alone Jungkook! I don't want to stay with you..."

"Oh honey, I'm afraid it doesn't work like that."

Namjoon was about to run and attack Jungkook but you stopped him.

"Honey bun, you either come with me and no one gets hurt, or you refuse and I kill this friend of yours. Make up your mind darling."

No! You couldn't let Jungkook kill Namjoon. He was like a brother to you.

Slyly, but noticeable, Jungkook raised his gun and pointed it towards you and Namjoon.

"Jungkook put that down please!" Jungkook chuckled in response.

"Sweetheart don't be afraid. It's nothing you need to worry about."

...

...

...

BANG

...

"NO!"

You shut both of your eyes as the gunshot went off. Someone gasped in horror, causing you to slowly open your eyes. Jungkook stood there with a shocked and horrified expression. Behind you was Namjoon.

Wait, Namjoon was on your side a minute ago?

But that's when it clicked. Hesitantly, you looked down as you felt a sharp pain. Your stomach was stained with your own crimson blood. You didn't even realise that you jumped in front of Namjoon and took a bullet to save his life.

"Y/N NO!"

Jungkook screamed as he dropped his weapon. Your eyesight was slowly fading black, the last thing you saw was Jungkook running towards you, just before you collapsed.

Everything went dark as you passed out.

Was this the end?