3. Not letting you go

I've got to say, her hair was so incredibly soft after getting whatever treatment she did at that hair salon. Maybe I shall give them five stars for treating my angel right.

Carefully, I placed her in the back seat and tied her hands and feet together. Then I sat myself down in the drivers seat and drove to my house.

Y/n is finally with me forever...

After thirty minutes of driving, I arrived at my house. I got out of the car and carried
y/n into the house.

There are four bedrooms in the house and one was specially built just for my precious angel. Suddenly I felt something move in my arms. I glanced down to see y/n who was slowly beginning to wake up.

"Aaah let go of me Jungkook!" She exclaimed.

"Calm down y/n!"

"Where am I? Where are you taking me!"

"You're at my house and I'm taking you to your new room. I got it specially designed just for you!" I flashed a grin at her.

_______

Jungkook was holding you in his arms tightly, it was clear that he wasn't going to let you go, not yet. For some reason you were scared of what he might do to you. You remembered of what he had slowly turned into when the two of you used to date, before breaking apart two years ago.

FLASHBACK

"Jungkook! How could you beat up that man? He did not do anything!"

"He wasn't innocent y/n, I saw the way how he was disgustingly staring at you!"

It was clear the Jungkook was clearly irritated and angry about how the man was staring at you, but you didn't even notice that he was until Jungkook beat him to the plump with blood all over the man's nose and mouth. You couldn't get the scene out of your head.

"But he just looked at me! Why did that make you beat him up? Is it a crime?" You exclaimed, trying to remain calm but your nerves were failing you.

Suddenly, Jungkook  grabbed your collar. He had never been this exasperated before. It frightened you of how he was slowly changing over time. "Yes it is, y/n. It's a crime to me, no one should be looking at you like that!"

"K-Kook please stop you're scaring me.'' You felt tears in your eyes. You couldn't hold it back and let the salt droplets fall.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I didn't mean to scare you." He tried approaching you.

"You've been scaring me all this time Jungkook! How have you not realised? The way you just attacked that man...and the look in your eyes as you were doing it Jungkook. It's quite terrifying." You broke down into even more as your knees began trembling. "That man is dead now, you beat him to death..."

"I don't care, he was staring at someone that is already taken!"

''That's no reason to fucking kill someone!''

END OF FLASHBACK

You had tears in you eyes after remembering that day. The day you saw his inner beast lash out on a random guy. It was that day your heart told you that you needed to leave him. It felt as if a part of you was ripped away, but it was for your own good and the safety.

The murder is what made you leave him, it was the reason why you had all this fear towards Jungkook. You didn't notice that your tears were dropping and Jungkook staring at you in confusion.

"Would you care to explain why you're suddenly in tears?"

"N-no I'm not, stop lying Jungkook"

"I'm not lying, you don't need to be scared of a bedroom." He chuckled.

You didn't want to bring up the topic about the man's death because you knew Jungkook would get furious and the topic itself upsets you a lot. He opened the door to your new bedroom aka prison and gently dropped you on the bed.

"Let me guess, you're gonna lock me up." You said coldly.

"No, I'm not going to lock the door, but only when I'm out of house."

"You still can't keep me here forever! I can't forgive you for what you did."

"That is in the past now, it happened two years ago. You don't need to waste your tears on that anyway since I killed that freak!"

"You're crazy..." You looked at him in horror.

"I'm only crazy for you honeybun."