25. Progress

Paul POV

It's been two weeks since I've been treating my new patient Jungkook. From what I've talked about with him, he's seems like good but troubled guy who just needs help with his mental state.

Y/n has been visiting once in a while which has kept Jungkook in a stable condition. He's been opening up about his feelings more and I've come to the conclusion that he has psychopathy.

[Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterised by persistent antisocial behaviour, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, dis inhibited, and egotistical traits. It is sometimes considered synonymous with sociopath.]

It was now time for me to check up on Jungkook on how he's doing with his medication. I knocked on his door and came in.

"Hello Jungkook! How have you been?"

"Alright." He seemed a little down.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good I guess."

"Okay. Have you taken your medication?" Jungkook turned his gaze to the table next to the bed.

On the table was his medication which hadn't been taken.

"Jungkook? You have to take your medication, whats happened?"

Jungkook turned his gaze back at me.

"I want my y/n back, I want to go back home to her." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, but you have to stay here for another two months. It's for your own good."

"That's what everyone says..."

"Because it is true, Jungkook. This is for the best for you. We're helping you." I gave him a warm smile.

"Okay...But I just want to see y/n..."

"Did you not see her today?" Jungkook shook his head.

"Oh, well I'm sure she will. Don't give up."

Just at the moment, my phone began to ring.

"Hello, this is Doctor Paul."

"We've got a y/n here to see patient Jeon Jungkook." The caller spoke.

"Ah okay! Thank you."

Jungkook looked up into my eyes.

"It's y/n, she's here to see you!'"

Jungkook immediately stood up and bounced with joy with a bunny smile on his face.

"She is! Finally! Quick lets go!"

We both got out of the room and headed towards the meeting room.

[♤]

You checked at the desk at the reception and then went to wait for Jungkook. In front of you was a glass window. There was a telephone which was used to talk through to the other side.

After ten minutes, Jungkook arrived with two guards. He sat down on the other side of the glass and picked up the telephone.

"My love! I missed you so much!"

You chuckled.

"I saw you yesterday too!"

"I know but I want to be with you every moment of my life." You sighed in response.

I guess some things didn't change...

"What if I escape from this place?"

"Jeon Jungkook! If you escape then you'll get more time in prison, do you want that?" He stayed silent.