8. Haunted by his past

Although your eyelids felt super heavy and body so weak, you managed to flutter them open. Something felt ticklish in your arm, you looked to see what it was and you saw a tube and some bandages.

"Hey y/n, how you feeling?"

"W-where am I?"

"It's me Jungkook. You're in the hospital."

A hospital bed? What on earth were you doing in that? That's when it clicked and you remembered what happened with you falling down the stairs and the mystery guy.

"Jungkook, what happened to the man? Was he arrested?" You asked, curious to know what's going on with him.

"You don't need to worry about that bastard y/n, I took care of him real good.."

Oh god, what did Jungkook do?

He killed the man?

Although the man did break in and cause injuries to you, he shouldn't be killed. Instead, he should be punished by being thrown behind bars.

"Jungkook! What have I told you? Don't kill people! I know what he did was wrong but, he can just be thrown behind bars. Plus you will get yourself into trouble." That was a lot to say to him, he had shown a little bit of guilt.

"But y/n, look at what he did to you! It's because of him that you are in hospital. He hurt you y/n... I can't bear to see you hurt..." He was showing his affectionate, soft side right now.

It was cute but that doesn't hide the fact that Jungkook actually murdered someone for you.

It got to the point where you thought that maybe he needed professional help. The obsessions over you, the murders, all these guards, the specially designed bedroom and so much more.

Maybe something that happened in his past that made him like this?

Honestly, you didn't really know much about his past. All you know is that Jungkook isn't in contact with his parents anymore but you don't know why. He didn't have any sibling as he was the only child, that is what he had told you. Did you believe it? You did because you trusted him at first, but when he changed over time you began to have a few queries. 

Any of these could be lies or they could be true. But it's not your word to say whether it is or not since it is his private life and not yours.

Time skip

It was the afternoon and you and Jungkook were in the living room watching a horror movie. You enjoyed horror movies  as you usually cracked up at scenes like when the character would be running away from a demon and they trip.

There were a few jump scares here and there, causing you to hug Jungkook. In the corner of your eye, you could slightly see him smiling every time it happened. He liked it. You were hoping that the horror movie would get everything of your mind, but you kept thinking about it more and more.

What really happened Jungkook?

You desperately needed answers, should you ask him? If you do, what if it's too personal to share? Should you or should you not? After having a whole debate with yourself, it was decided that you were going to ask him. Anyway, you're doing it for him right?

"Um...Can I ask you something?"

"What is it honeybun?" He turned his head and looked at you.

Oh my god, it's time...

"You know pretty much everything about me don't you?"

"Yes I know everything." You saw him slightly smirk. "Why?"