24. The police station

Jungkook POV

After the argument y/n and I had, she walked straight out of the house. But I didn't stop her. Maybe she just needed some fresh air. I heard someone's footsteps, calling my name. It definitely sounded like Hoseok.

"Hey Jungkook!? I just saw y/n storm out of the house and heard you two fighting."

"I'm in the lounge room..."

Hoseok opened the door and had a worried look on his face as he came towards me.

"Dude, you okay?"

I shook my head, why did I hit her? I guess anger just took control of me because I would never hit my love.

"We had a fight, and it got pretty messy...I-I hit y-y/n..."

"You HIT her? Jungkook!"

"I know I know! I should have NEVER done that. I said sorry so many times but she just left. What if I never get her back..."

"Jeon Jungkook! It isn't about getting her back again and again. You should never had hit her or treated her like that. If you truly loved her-"

"I DO LOVE HER HOSEOK! I love her more than anything in this world."

"If you do love y/n more than anything in this world, then treat her with love. Don't lock her up, don't force her do things, she'll just hate you more."

Suddenly, I heard what sounded like banging coming from the front door. What is it now?

I went to the front door and opened and my eyes widened to who I saw.

"Officer?"

"Sir, are you Jeon Jungkook?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, why?"

"I'm afraid you have to come with us."

The officers cuffed my hands as he took me to the police car. Did my angel tell on me?

"What are you going to do?"

"We are just going to take you in for questioning as we have received a report from a young lady."

"Who is this young lady?"

"It isn't my place to say, but you'll found out once we arrive at the station."

Finally, we arrived at the station. I got out with the officer and he took me into the station. Inside the station were only officers and workers. I was taken through some hallways until he stopped in front of a door.

It was labelled with the words, 'Interview room'. They opened the door and led me into a room with a black window. Obviously, I knew there were people on the other side who could see me.

[♤]

Two officers walked into the room with Jungkook in the middle. His hands were cuffed. He sat down in the chair and looked towards the window. You were standing on the other side with Officer Kim.

"You're just going to question him, right?"

"Yes, just questions."

Another officer walked into the room with papers in his hands. He sat down in front Jungkook and looked him in the eyes.

"Hello Jungkook. I'm officer Lee Taemin. I'll be questioning you about a few things alright?" Jungkook nodded in response.

"How do you know y/n?" Taemin asked.