13. Min Yoongi

Yoongi POV

Before I could make it towards the front door, a car pulled up in the driveway. I looked at who was is in the car and it was Jungkook.

How the f*ck did he get here so fast?

Carrying y/n, I quickly sprinted towards that big  kitchen and hid behind one of the big counters. Y/n kept moving which irritated me little bit since I was just saving her from the real bad guy, Jungkook.

"Let go of me-mfph" before anyone could her, I covered her mouth with my hand.

I noticed a back door and quickly picked up y/n again and scurried towards my escape route.

Jungkook POV

The guards began to search the house. How did anyone manage to break into the house? I got this home specially designed so it wasn't able for and outsider to break in after what happened before when y/n and I came back from the shopping mall and dead guards were all over the place.

Just as I turned the corner into the hallway, in the distance was the kitchen. I squinted my eyes as I thought I saw something moving. As I focused more, I saw that it was y/n being dragged outside.

I ran as fast as I could to the back door and pushed it open, causing it bang against the wall.

"YAH!" I shouted and caught up with the mystery man.

Suddenly, the man turned around but I couldn't see his face.

"Y/n will be leaving with me now, away from your psychotic ass." He held her away from me and stabbed my leg with a pocket knife and took her away.

It hurt, it hurt a lot...she was getting taken away from me...

[♤]

"S-stop! J-jungkook!"

Tears began to flow from your eyes as you could see the pain in Jungkook's eyes as you were getting dragged away by Yoongi.

With all your strength you had left, you shouted,

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE!"

Jungkook was about to run towards you but two men held him down. He glared into the man's eyes and immediately recognised them.

"YOONGI DON'T YOU DARE TAKE Y/N AWAY!"

In a split second, you and Yoongi were away from the house. He chuckled the entire way, how could he be acting like this after what just happened?

"Why did you that Yoongi? I told you I can't leave!"

You shouted at him while hitting him to try and get him to let go. He was too strong, it was as if he didn't even feel you hit him repeatedly.

Yoongi stopped and turned to face you as he placed his index finger on your lips, signalling for you to shut up and listen.

"Shh y/n, I know you're upset, I don't want to see you upset. Will you stop crying please? I just saved you from that psycho."

Yoongi spoke calmly as he wiped your tears off your cheeks.

"Please just let me go back-"

Suddenly, your back hit a strong solid surface as Yoongi pinned you to a nearby wall.

"You can't go back there y/n! You know how dangerous he is."

"Stop it Yoongi! You don't know him like I do."

You managed to push him away, using all the force and anger you had for him. Using the only energy you had left, your feet lifted from the ground and made a run for it, back to Jungkook's house.

Yoongi was left in the dark alleyway groaning in pain because he fell onto a sharp and hard rock. This gave you a better chance of escaping. A huge weight was lifted from your chest as the house was now in your sight.

You gained hope and ran faster than ever before as you reached the door of the house.

"It's me y/n! Please let me in!"

Jungkook POV

I managed to fight off the me who were holding me down, weaklings they were. Suddenly, I heard y/n's voice coming from the other side of the front door. I ran over to the front and hurriedly opened it, revealing y/n who was standing there, crying in pain. My poor sweetheart!

I immediately took her in my embrace as she cried into my chest. I didn't care if her tears were making my clothes wet.

"Y/n...I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you..."

"N-no Jungkook, it isn't your fault. I love you Jungkook..."

She broke the hug and cupped my face in her hands and pressed her soft lips to mine.

I love you too y/n...