22. Old 'memories'

FLASHBACK CONTINUED

6 Months Later

"WHY the HECK were you talking to that man huh?!" Jungkook shouted in anger as you trembled in fear.

"I-it was just Namjoon, he's like a brother to me-"

Jungkook slammed his fists on the table, almost breaking it. You flinched at his sudden movement. He had never been this angry before.

"You know I don't like you talking to other boys!"

His dark eyes glared at you as he walked towards you, trapping you against the wall. Your breathing became heavy as tears were building up in your eyes.

"J-Jungkook, please stop. You're s-scaring me!" You cried.

Jungkook shook his head as he pulled away.

"Honeybun, you're being very disobedient."

Suddenly, he grabbed your wrists and cuffed you to the headboard of the bed. He cupped your face and gave you a peck on the lips before walking out the room and locking the door.

"NO JUNGKOOK PLEASE! Let me go!" You screamed.

You tried to yank of the handcuff but failed as it began to hurt your wrists. Tears streamed down your cheeks like a waterfall as you buried your face in the side of the bed.

Jungkook POV

She talked to another boy! I had to give her a punishment so she would learn her lesson. I stood on the other side of the door in the hallway as I heard her crying.

One day later

Suddenly, I could her sobbing coming the room. I unlocked the door and I was so hurt to what I saw. She heard me enter the room and slowly looked up.

Her eyes were red and puffy, it looked as if she was crying really hard.

"Angel I'm sorry for hurting you like this..." I said as I slowly walked towards her, shutting the door behind me with my foot.

"N-no! Get away from me you monster!" She cried as she tried to back away but instead, bumped into the wall.

"Are you scared of me?"

"Well what do you think? Of course I am! I am terrified of y-you!"

Now, that made my heart drop. I crouched down and unlocked the handcuffs.

"Get away from me!"

She stood up, pushed me out of the way and ran out the door, into the hallways.

"COME BACK!" I chased after her.

[♤]

Jungkook began to chase after you as you ran to the balcony. Suddenly, a strong grip held onto your wrist and pulled you backwards. Jungkook spun you around and held you close to him.

"No!" You screamed.

"Sweetheart listen to me! Calm down!" He tried to sound calm, but you could hear the seriousness and anger in his voice too.

He let go of you as you slid down the wall with your head in your hands.

"Why do you do this to me? You say you love me, you say you care for me and want to protect me but all you do is shout and be possessive all the time!" You burst into heavy tears.

"Sweetie I'm sorry! Please don't cry baby!" Jungkook tried to pull you into his embrace, but failed.

Quickly, like a flash of light, you backed away from him and stood up straight as you wiped away your tears.

"No Jungkook. I'm not going to keep on doing this anymore. You keep hurting me and then apologising, I'm done with this. Goodbye Jungkook."

With that, you left him for good.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Do you remember that day, my love?" He asked you.

You nodded in response. That day was something you could never forget. 

"Well of course I do and I'll do it again if I have to!" You shouted back.

Jungkook smirked and shook his head as he made a 'tut' sound. A confused look plastered across your face. Although you already knew what he was gonna say, you wanted to see if it was true or not.

"Honey, it'll never happen again because you're never leaving me! Great, isn't it? We are going to be together forever!" He cheered as you pulled you with your cuffed hands so the pair of you were now standing.

"I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you."

Jungkook tilted his head and stroked the back of your hair with one arm around your waist.

"What? You think that we're not going to be together forever?"

"Well, by the looks of it NO!"

"Y/n know your limits-"

''I should be saying that to you.''

His dark eyes full of his inner psycho met yours. His face leaned forward towards your ear and whispered.

"I hope you love your punishment darling~"

"What-"

Suddenly, he lifted you off the ground and took you to a door which opened to a staircase leading downstairs. It was dark as he carried you down. Slowly, your eyes adjusted the darkness as you saw that you were now in a dark and gloomy basement.

"Oh come on! Out of ever place in this house you decided the basement!?"

"Well what did you expect as your punishment? A luxury spa day?"

You couldn't help but laugh at his sarcasm. Actually, a spa day would be nice.

"You really need to learn your lesson. Therefore, you'll be in the special room my lovely~"

Special room? It's definitely not like your specially designed bedroom. This is a basement! It's probably most likely to be some torture room he uses to kill people...

KILL PEOPLE!

Is he going to kill you?