2. Taken

Jungkook POV

I actually talked to y/n after two whole years, her voice is music to my ears. I'm going to make sure I get back to her, I still love you so much my dearest angel.

I left the cafe and stood outside across the street, waiting for y/n to come out. I knew she was finishing early today since I heard her and the male colleague talking about y/n working overtime.

After quite some time I watched her walk out, but she looked a little sad. My poor y/n, why did she look so sad? I just wanted her safe in my arms.

I followed her home but I made sure I wasn't seen of course. Once I made that she arrived home safely, I hid behind a bush and watched everything going on. I knew she had CCTV cameras around her house.

I went on my phone and went onto my amazing system where I could also see through the cameras. It was still raining and it was getting darker as every second went by, and y/n doesn't like the dark. I should be there to keep her comforted!

[♤]

After you had finally arrived home, you felt relieved as you were away from the cafe situation. Since you were still a little unsettled after the interaction with the man, you decided to have a warm and relaxing bath to calm your nerves.

Turning the faucet, the sound of water droplets echoed throughout the bathroom as you discarded your clothing and prepared the bath products. Once the tub was filled up, you slowly stepped in as the liquid blanketed your body.

The warm water felt so calming as it was relieving all your muscle tensions. After your bath, you dressed into some casual and warm pj's. Stepping into the bedroom, you jumped onto the bed and pulled out your phone to check for any new Twice content. As you were catching up on their latest performance, your phone began to ring out of the blue which caused you to slightly flinch.

RING RING

[UNKNOWN CALLER ID]

You hesitantly answered the phone.

"Hello?...Who is this?"

"Hi honeybun, I missed you."

"You didn't answer my question, who are you?"

"You should know by now..." The caller whined.

For a moment, you strongly thought on who this could be. Finally, you came to a conclusion. 

"J-Jungkook...is this you?"

"Bingo!"

You immediately ended the call, it was him.

Which meant that he's back...

The next day

Since you were so tired and stressed about what was going on, you decided that a fresh new look would cheer you up a bit.

You grabbed your car keys and headed to the hair salon. You wanted to get a treatment for your hair so that it would be and look more healthy.

After the salon, you drove to the shopping centre to buy yourself a some new clothes to add to your closet. After looking through many stores, you found the perfect items.

After a long day of walking, you decided to head home and take some rest. As you arrived home, you felt sudden weird vibes as if you were being watched. That feeling made you feel really scared and paranoid so you ran into the house and locked the door.

"Gosh, I hate this feeling..."

You looked at yourself in the mirror and ran your hands through your luscious hair.

"Oh wow that feels so soft!"

You ended up admiring how you looked for a good few minutes.

(Quick message to readers, you are beautiful! <3)

RING RING

The sudden call gave you a small jump scare since you weren't expecting it.

"Hello?"

"Hey honeybun."

"Stop calling me that please! I don't want anything to do with you."

"But I still love you y/n..." He sad sadly over the phone.

"I'm sorry, but you know I don't want anything to do with you any more."

"Aw that's too bad sweetheart. By the way you look extremely gorgeous. But it's gonna have other boys drooling over you and I don't want that."

"WhAt the heck? Can you see me?"

Suddenly, you heard a knock on your front door.

"Why don't you open the door and find out?"

He was at your house, right outside your door. Your phone slipped out of your hands in fear.

"Open this door y/n."

"No! leave me alone!"

"Please don't make things complicated y/n, OPEN UP!"

You ran upstairs into your room and hid inside your closet, making sure some clothes which were hung on hangers were covering you. You could still hear Jungkook banging on the door. It sounded more like he was trying to get inside the home. Just at that moment, you heard something hard bang against the wall followed by the sound of footsteps.

You felt like you were in a literal horror movie, and he literally just strolled into your house as if it was nothing.

"Come out wherever you are darling."

You heard footsteps going up the stairs and your heart was beating out of your chest like crazy. You covered your mouth with your hand to prevent any breathing noises or whimpers from being heard.

The door to your bedroom opened and you saw a figure through the crack of the closet door.

"Y/n I know you're in here..."

He walked around the room and he turned to face the closet...

Suddenly the closet door flew open and you felt a pair of hands grip onto your ankles as you were dragged out of the small room.

Jungkook covered your mouth and held you close to him. He was looking directly into your eyes with love and passion.

"Oh my god, I'm finally holding you in my arms!" He smiled widely.

He leaned in and smashed his lips on yours, your eyes widened. You pushed him away from you with all your strength. You had tears in your eyes.

"No! Please just get away from me Jungkook!"

You walked back until you hit the wall. He trapped you with his arms by your side and looked straight at you, smirking.

"You're finally mine y/n.

He smashed his lips on yours once more but this time more hungrily as he had been waiting for this moment for 730 days. You did not respond to the kiss and noticed him getting a bi irritated.

"Sorry if this hurts darling..."

"W-what?"

You felt a sharp pain in your neck before letting out a scream as Jungkook held your head against his shoulder. Slowly, your eyesight started to go blurry and dark until you passed out.

Jungkook POV

She fell into my arms after blacking out. I admired her features before picking her up bridal style and taking her to my car.

You're mine y/n, I love you like no one ever has. You're my soulmate and we're going to be together forever, just like how it was meant to be.