17. Feels of guilt

The unconscious body of y/n lay in the arms of  Jungkook. He was the man responsible for y/n's current condition. However, Jungkook had planned to shoot Namjoon, but y/n stepped in front of him and saved his life. But now, it's y/n's life that needs saving.

"Someone call the ambulance! Quick!" Jungkook shouted.

His heart pounded with guilt. Thoughts that everything was his fault never left his mind. Time had passed and the ambulance had now arrived at the scene. Y/N was placed on the stretcher as Jungkook held her hand, hoping that she would survive the gunshot. Jungkook got in the ambulance with Y/N with one of the workers.

"Is she going to be okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Hopefully, she will be, we'll do our best to save her." The worker replied as he was treating y/n.

[♤]

Jungkook walked back in forth in the corridor in the hospital. The doctors had been treating you for about three hours. After a while, a doctor walked out of the room.

"Doctor, how is she?"

"She has been treated and bandaged up."

With that, Jungkook speed walked to the door and slammed it open. She was lying on the hospital bed. It broke Jungkook's heart to see you in this condition. The doctor walked into the room with a some papers in his hand.

One of the nurses took an injection and filled it with a medicine. Then, she injected in in into your arm. Jungkook held your hand as you were slowly falling asleep. Before your eyes shut, you could see Jungkook and the pain in his eyes. He truly was upset seeing you like this.

It hurt him.

It was his biggest weakness.

"I'm so sorry honey, I did this to you. I am so sorry, you don't deserve all this..."

[♤]

The sound of beeping echoed in the room. Sluggishly, you opened your eyes as the sound woke you up. To your side was a heartbeat machine. You realised you were in a hospital but then you remembered the reason why. A light weight could be felt on your leg. You look up and saw Jungkook sound asleep, his head leaning on you.

"J-Jungkook...?"

You were afraid that the psycho would jump out. Thankfully, it didn't.

"Y/n? You're okay! I was so worried about you, I'm so sorry-"

"Why would you even think about trying to shoot my best friend?"

Jungkook was caught off guard by your sudden response. He looked at you with guilt.

"Y/n...I am sorry. I wish I didn't bring that gun with me-"

"Do you know how hard it is? I just want to be free and be able to live a life of my dreams but I can't! You're stopping me from living my life Jungkook! If you loved me, you would let me be free and not obsess over me and keep me locked in your prison house."

This time, you fought back. Although you were in a hospital bed, that didn't stop you from standing up for yourself.

"You know why I did that, I wouldn't want you to go off with another man-"

"DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND JUNGKOOK? I'M SORRY, BUT, I HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE A PERFECTLY   NORMAL LIFE AND HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS!"

"Don't shout at me. You aren't in a good condition, you have to rest.''

Jungkook got up and walked out the room, leaving you alone on the bed. Why did things have to be like this? It was quite obvious that in Jungkook's point of view, he loved you a lot, a bit too much...

He wants you to be his. He want's to be the one you marry. He wants you all to himself. But, he couldn't see that some of things he did was wrong. Making sure that you rarely stepped out the house wasn't good for you.

"Hello miss y/n." The doctor greeted you. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling okay. How much longer do I have to stay here?"

"I've checked the paperwork, you'll have to be here for one more week until you can get discharged from hospital." The doctor replied.

You nodded before the doctor stepped out of the room, leaving you alone once again. Deep down, you knew this wasn't going to end and you probably would not ever be free from Jungkook. But you had little hope that after the incident, he would at least have some sense and realisation thrown in his head.