15. Plan

Nobody could see or hear your silent cries.

Your body slouched on the comfy chair in your bedroom. Luckily, Jungkook didn't drag you to sleep with him.

Jungkook's manipulative plan was the only thing dancing around in your mind.

The once psychotic man who you though was changing for the better, lied to you, manipulated you...hurt you.

How could you trust him with anything that he says now? What else could he have lied about?

To your surprise, nobody even decided to look for you after you went missing except for Yoongi.

But your family, you had no information from them whatsoever. The only thing you knew was that your older brother Seokjin who was alive somewhere where you don't know.

Thankfully, Jungkook did not kill him. His whereabouts were unknown, he just disappeared without a trace. Maybe he had a job somewhere, or a business. What if he was in another country? You wondered if he just went back to living solo.

You were trapped in this prison with a complete psycho. How on earth could you escape and be free? Fight fire with fire? Manipulating Jungkook in a way that he trusts you to leave the house without escaping?

That would take a lot of time, but worth it. Imagine the freedom! Living your life how you always wanted, back with your friends and work and everyday life.

You really missed it. Now now, obviously, you wouldn't become madly in love with Jungkook and obsess over him, no!

But sometimes fighting fire with fire isn't always the best option. Calling the police would fail anyway because the phones in the house stopped working, due to an angry Jungkook who didn't want you to betray him. You had to be free somehow, you just needed the perfect idea and complete it in the best and safe way possible.

Not impossible, just challenging.

Maybe, you could persuade Jungkook into letting you go shopping. That way you may able to spot an old friend who would also go to the mall every Saturday, Namjoon. You stumbled out of your sitting position and headed to Jungkook's office room.

Jungkook greeted you with a smile plastered across his face.

"Hey my beautiful."

"Yeah hey, anyways, I was wondering if you could please let me go shopping."

"Y/n, you know what I told you about going out alone. What if something happens?"

"Nothing like that will happen. Well, it wouldn't if Hoseok came along..."

Please agree, PLEASE AGREE!

"I wouldn't want my best friend flirting with what's mine."

"Jungkook please! I haven't been out this damn house for ages."

You made puppy eyes and formed a pouty looking face to make Jungkook agree. Never underestimate the puppy face!

"Sweetie~"

He got up from his chair and walked towards you. His face was positioned so that he could whisper in your ear.

"Well then sweetheart, you know I can't resist your puppy eyes."

"Soooo is that a yes?"

Jungkook faced you with a warm smile.

"Mhm"

Did you hear that correctly?

Did THE Jeon Jungkook just agree for you to go out shopping, without him?

It's a miracle!

"YAY! Thank you thank you!"

You happily bounced and clapped your hands like a five year old kid who just got their favourite stuffed animal as a gift.

Jungkook chuckled while whispering, "cute".

Hoseok was just walking down the hall when you caught up with him.

"Hey Hoseok!"

"Oh, hey Y/N."

"Could you come to the shopping mall with me? Jungkook agreed but he said he wouldn't let me go unless you accompany me."

"Yea, sure. I'm guessing it's because he will think something is going to happen."

"You read my mind."

Excitement poured all over you as the first part of your idea was coming into action.

But something caught your attention. Jungkook was acting rather nice. Usually, he would argue his point of view until nothing you said would change his mind. Strange, isn't it?

There's no way he knows about your master idea, you thought about it. Unless he's a secret mind reader with superpowers. Most likely not.

Anyway, you and Hoseok left the house and made your way to the shopping mall. Namjoon didn't know you were coming because you didn't have a phone. Well, you did but Jungkook locked it away in one of his drawers.

"Y/n, I can see in your eyes that you aren't just going to the mall. You don't have to lie to me, I won't tell Jungkook."

"But you knew about him killing his dad right?"

Aha! You caught him off guard and on the spot.

"What?"

"Yeah, I made Jungkook spill the beans yesterday. I'm tired of his constant lies, this is why I cannot trust him anymore'."

"I'm so sorry I had no idea that it was a lie..."

You totally understood Hoseok's point of view in this situation. He was basically tricked too by Jungkook. He is capable of a lot of things and you wouldn't want Hoseok to get hurt just for you to be free.

After about a good fifteen minutes of the car ride, you finally arrived at the mall. It looked the same as you last came here. Which was probably a million years ago.

"Hoseok, there aren't any guards here are there?"

"Hmm, I don't think so or else Jungkook would have told me."

"Ah, that's good then."

You both wandered around the beautifully constructed mall. Kids laughing with their parents, teenagers and friends having fun with each other, it was the life you missed.

Suddenly, you remembered the real reason why you came to the mall, Namjoon!
But what would Hoseok do if he found out, should you tell him? He does seem trustworthy.

"Uh, Hoseok? Please don't tell Jungkook or anyone, but, I'm meeting a friend here. I can't stay with that psycho any longer."

"Wait, your planning on escaping? Even if I don't tell Jungkook, he is going to notice straight away that I've arrived home without you. What would I tell him?"

"I don't know...uhh, that I mysteriously disappeared? And you tried to look for me but I was nowhere. He might fall for it because the guards aren't here to look for me."

"You're right, maybe, just maybe it will work. I'm trusting you to be careful. If he finds out the truth, he might go crazy psycho."

"It's okay Hoseok, and thank you so much!"

You gave him a wave before wandering off to search for Namjoon. He usually sits in the cafe which was located on the 3rd floor.

Most of the tables were empty except for one. A man was sitting there alone, could it be him? The hair and body form looked like him.

You turned to see his face and with luck, it was Namjoon! Thank goodness!

All you had to do know was walk up to him and tell him everything that happened. Then, you could go with him and you're free! This idea was so easy. You tried not to overthink about it and just go with the flow.

Here goes nothing.