28. The return

[♤]

"Thanks for the lift Namjoon!" You waved just before he replied with a smile and drove away.

The lights in the home were on, indicating that Hoseok was back from work. Before you open the front door, you noticed two figures.

Maybe Hoseok just had a friend over.

After shaking the thought out of your head, you went inside the house and into your room. The two figures disappeared from the room you saw them in. Now, obviously, it wasn't intruders because if it were, the lights would be off. Instead of stressing, you decided to have a quick and refreshing shower.

After the shower, you changed into some clothes. As you were in your room just playing on your phone, you heard voices. Both of them sounded male and little familiar. The door slowly opened with a creek as you peeked through the gap to see if anyone was there. The coast was clear. The hallways were empty until you took a turn and saw two figures.

Quickly, you took a step back and hid behind the corner of the wall.

"Did she come in the house yet?"

"I'm sure she did, I heard someone come in, unless it was Hoseok."

That voice!

You knew who it sounded like but refused to believe it.

That sounds like...Yoongi? I thought he was killed by Jungkook?

This time, you peeked one away in the hallway and saw the faces of the two figures.

Yoongi stood there beside a taller figure.

"Y-Yoongi?" You mumbled as you came out of your hiding spot.

Yoongi's gaze was glued to you as his eyes widened in shock.

"Y/n-"

"B-But you're dead..."

"I never died, I was kidnapped by Jungkook."

"What? Jungkook told me that he killed you..."

"And he lied about that. Seokjin helped me escape." Yoongi replied as he pointed at Seokjin.

"S-Seokjin?..." You mumbled as your gaze turned to the man who was stood beside Yoongi.

"Y/n...I-It's me, Seokjin. Your brother..."

Almost immediately, Seokjin was interrupted by you who ran into his arms and gave him a hug.

"Please tell me it's really you!"

"It is y/n, it really is." He whispered into your ear as he hugged you back.

[♤]

"Jungkook threatened me to stay away from you or else he would kill you. I couldn't let that happen."

"Is that why I thought you were gone for all these years?"

Seokjin nodded.

The three of you were sat on the sofa as Seokjin cleared up all the drama which Jungkook had caused.

"Why did he not want you to see me?"

"He didn't want another boy in contact with you. Even though I was your own brother, Jungkook still refused."

Jeez...

[♤]

"WHERE IS SHE! LET ME SEE HER! WHY HASN'T SHE COME! BRING HER NOW!"

Jungkook continued to shout as he violently banged on the door. You hadn't been to visit him for two days because you were out with your friends.

He was hurt that you didn't visit him. The cell room was a mess. The TV was knocked over and broken, the chairs were ripped apart and the carpet was full of furniture pieces and glass.

As time was passing, Jungkook felt more weak and suddenly gave up and plopped himself on the ground and leaned against the wall.

"Have you already forgotten already, y/n? I'm here because of you and you stop visiting me? If it means that I have to then I will escape. I will be with you forever and ever!"

Jungkook used his sleeve to wipe away his tears. He stood up and approached the unconscious body of Paul. His hand trailed all through Paul's white coat in search of keys.

"Aha!" Hope and joy filled Jungkook's emotion bar as he unlocked the door of his cell room.

The corridor was clear except for one guard who was on duty but sleeping instead. At the end of the corridor was an easily breakable window. A piece of metal was held in Jungkook's hand as he aimed at threw it at the window.

Pieces of small and sharp glass shattered everywhere as the moonlight shone through the escape route. Jungkook jumped and climbed through the window, leaving no traces of him or any fingerprints behind.

There were a few cars which could easily be taken. Jungkook ran to the nearest car and jumped in the drivers seat. Luckily, he grabbed the car keys from Paul's coat too. He pushed the pedal down and sped out of the prison and onto the motorway.

Jungkook POV

Well that was super easy. No wonder why that prison had such terrible reviews. The window was so fragile. I have to laugh. No prison can ever contain me.

My weakness makes me stronger.

My weakness is when I gain hope to get what I need. That is y/n.

The only love of my life.

The one I will marry.

The one who is forever and only, mine.

Finally, I reached the main roads which leaded into the neighbourhood. As I reached my home, I noticed two male figures walking out the house and into a car. They drove away.

What if y/n is in danger? What if they killed her?

Within a blink of an eye, I was standing in front of the house door. My hand was about to bang on the door but I stopped.

For a moment I thought. What about y/n's sudden reaction? After all, she told me she didn't want me to escape. But I had to!

Finally, I knocked on the door.

It opened and on the other side was y/n who stood there with a shocked expression. Her eyes were wide and mouth dropping open.

"J-Jungkook?..."

"I'm back honey."