4. A hidden truth

"That doesn't excuse the fact that you killed someone."

"But I heard him saying things about you! I heard that man say perverted things and even worse about what he wanted to do to you!"

"If this is the truth, why hide it from me?"

"You were so stressed when all of that was going on, do you really think I would have wanted to put more pressure and fear on you at the time?".

"I mean...I guess your right..."

You began to fidget with your fingers since it was a habit of yours when you felt uneasy, nervous or worried. Jungkook noticed what you were doing and he knew why.

Time skip

It was the next afternoon and you were in your specially designed bedroom Jungkook had made for you.

Two hours had passed since you had been locked in the bedroom due to the fact that Jungkook was out. Before he left, he gave you a tour of the room and showed you hidden things which he had installed. To be honest, it was kind of cool.

The bedroom had its name as 'specially designed' for a reason. It was not boring like your old one, this one to your surprise was actually quite fun and interesting. Most of the time, you were occupied with something to do and were hardly bored when Jungkook wasn't home.

The walls were painted in a creamy/pink colour with a chandelier to light up the room. There was a separate room for the closet (which was already loaded with a ton of clothes) and the luxurious bathroom. There were fitted wardrobes which included a vanity for you to do your makeup, skincare or whatever.

One of your favourite parts was the secret room hidden behind the wall. On the bed, there is a hidden button which opens a door to this secret room. You were shown this by Jungkook in case of an emergency where you needed to hide.

The fact that he built a secret room just for your safety slightly  boosted your trust in him. You were so deep in your thoughts admiring the bedroom until the door opened, revealing Jungkook.

"Hey honey." He smirked.

"Uh hey?"

"I'm hoping you did not try to escape.."  He said whilst walking closer to you.

You walked backwards until your back made contact with the wall.

"No, I didn't, even if I tried I wouldn't be able to since this room is specially designed' for no way of escape". You stated the obvious.

"Honey you've always been smart. You do know I find it really attractive."

He trapped you against the wall with his arms, you could feel your heart pounding. Slowly, his face became closer to yours until there was barely any space between them.

In a blink of an eye, you were pulled into a hug, but, there was something different about this. It wasn't a forceful, tight or painful, it was more of a soft, loving and comforting one.

Is he slowly starting to change?

Or, are you being manipulated and lured into a trap?