29. You can't run from me

"I'm back honey"

You stood there shocked and in fear.

Why did he have to come right after Yoongi and Seokjin left? Talk about bad timing.

"S-stay away from me.." You walked backwards as you tried to shut the door, but Jungkook blocked it with his foot.

"You can't run from me baby, I came back for you!" He shoved the door back open.

You kicked him in the balls, making him fall to the ground as he groaned in pain. Taking this chance, you ran away from him and locked yourself in a random room. Your hands were shaking as you grabbed your phone from your pocket and dialled Seokjin, since he gave you his new number before he left.

"Hello? Y/n-"

"J-Jin he's back please help me!"

"Jungkook?"

"Y-yes please come quick!"

"I'm on my way y/n!"

Suddenly, Jungkook began pounding on the door, commanding you to open it. You looked around the room trying to find somewhere to hide, but it was too late. The door flew open banging against the wall, making you flinch. Jungkook stared into your soul as he came closer to you. All you could think of was when Seokjin was going to arrive.

"Go away!" You shouted at him.

Jungkook backed you up against the wall with his hand covering your mouth and the other wrapped around your waist. Tears began to blur your vision as you didn't want to go through the whole Jungkook psycho drama forever.

"Princess don't cry, I just came back for you-"

Suddenly, a different voice interrupted Jungkook.

"Get away from my sister!"

Jungkook widened his eyes and anger and turned around as he glared at Seokjin.

"What the heck are you doing here?"

"To get y/n back you crazy psycho." Seokjin threw a punch at Jungkook, sending him to the ground.

"JIN DON'T YOU DARE!" Jungkook shouted.

Seokjin ran to you and cupped your face as he wiped your tears away.

"Sis are you okay?" You nodded in response.

Just as Jungkook was about to get up again, another person came and pinned him down.

"Y-Yoongi...?" Jungkook groaned.

"Yeah, it's me." Yoongi replied.

"You can't take my y/n away from me, we're meant to be! I'll kill you all if I have to! Y/n you can't run from me!" He shouted.

Jungkook looked at you with pleading eyes, wanting you to stop everyone and go with him.

"J-Jin let's go..." You muttered.

Jin held your arm and took you out of the room.

"NO!" Jungkook raged as he kicked his leg which struck Yoongi on the side of his waist.

"Agh!" Yoongi groaned in pain.

Jungkook took this opportunity by grabbing a random pipe that was on the floor and ran after you and Jin. Just as he was right behind you two, he swung the pipe and hit it against Seokjin's head, knocking him unconscious. You let out a scream as blood trickled down your brothers head.

"Oh my god Jin!" You fell onto your knees and held him in your arms. "Please wake up-"

You were cut off as you were pulled back with a cloth pressed against your mouth.

"All you need is me princess."

That was the last thing you heard before falling into a void of darkness.

Yoongi POV

That damn Jungkook!

I finally got up but Jungkook was gone. Suddenly, I heard a scream which sounded like y/n. Immediately, I rushed out the room and saw Seokjin lying on the floor with blood stained on his head. But there was no sign of y/n...

...or Jungkook.

"No no no!" I rushed to Seokjin and tried to get him to wake up. "Jin! Wake up!"

I ripped a piece of my shirt off and used it to stop the bleeding on his head.

"Y-Yoongi..." Seokjin mumbled as his eyes began to slowly open.

"J-Jin! You're awake!"

"Did y-you get y/n..?" He whispered as he held the cloth against his wound.

I froze in my spot. Seokjin looked at me with worry on his face as he realised what happened.

"Oh no...That b*stard took her didn't he." I nodded in response as he began to sob.

"I'm sorry Seokjin-"

"N-no. It's not your fault. Jungkook is crazy..."

"We will get y/n back, I promise."