12. The devil from the past

Jungkook POV

It was him, the person I wishing to never to see again. Pain, betrayal and the devil in human form. My father. I wouldn't even want to address him as that.

"What do you want?"

"My son, I've missed you so much-"

"DON'T call me your son, you're NOT my father. I would prefer for you to leave before things get but of hand..."

"But you're my son, Jungkook. I love you-"

"You DON'T love me! If you did you wouldn't have kicked me out of the house just for money. Plus, you would have told me about where mother went, but you decided not to."

"I could tell you now if you want."

"Why now? Why not before?"

"You want to know don't you? Or I could leave you here with all these questions on your mind, you chose, Jungkook."

"Okay, fine. But, you're NOT coming in. Just spit it all out."

"Well, you're mother didn't get kicked out, she chose to leave. Before she left, she told me that my love for her wasn't enough, that I didn't show it and that I ignored her. Ever since, I've never seen her.''

"From mother's point of view, I would have done the same thing you unloving b*stard! Leave and never come back!"

With that, he left with a shocked expression. Of course, it was fake. It was one of my father's tactics to get you to trust him, then he would betray you and leave you, hurt in a million pieces. Honestly, I thought that would last longer.

It was short, strangely short. Suspicious, you could say. The fact that he walked away and left just like that is strange. Anyway, instead of jumping to conclusions, I'm going to leave it as that.

[♤]

For 5-10 minutes straight, all you could he was chatter and shouting, all that coming from the door where Jungkook was. Who was he talking to? Jungkook slowly walked into the room, as if he just dealt with a police officer who told him he was going to be arrested. Wait, was he?

"Jungkook, whats wrong?"

"It's okay now y/n he's gone. For good, hopefully." He replied, sounding blank but hopeful at the same time.

Who was him?

"Who is gone?"

"My father, he came but I had a chat with him and told him to leave. There's nothing to worry about now."

Oh god, out of everyone, it was his father? Gosh that must be so hard on Jungkook. All those painful past memories probably came back into his mind. It really isn't pleasant to have flashbacks like that.

"Anyway sweetheart, I haven't had fun with you for a long time. I don't really like to wait...'' A sly smirk formed on his lips as he made his way towards you.

He looked like a murderer preparing his knife before you would get stabbed to death. Your back hit the wall and there was no escape. Jungkook was ready and prepared to attack you with his kisses but you weren't. Another pair of lips was suddenly pressed to yours with love and passion.

"Okay Jungkook! Are you happy now?" You murmured while laughing between the kiss. 

Jungkook broke the kiss and gave you a comforting hug.

"I don't ever want to lose you y/n, I love you so much."

"You won't lose me, don't think like that."