27. The truth untold

FLASHBACK

Seokjin POV

Y/n and I were chilling at home after she had returned from a date with her boyfriend, Jungkook. For some reason, I always get these weird vibes whenever I see him. As if something is not right. 

Whenever I'm with my sister and Jungkook is there too, he gives me these death glares. Even though this guy knows that I am her brother, so I'm obviously going to protect my little sister from any danger, he still glares at me.

Anyway, everything at home was going great until we both heard a knock at the door. I got up from my seat that I was super comfortable in and went to the door.

"Oh, hey Jungkook-"

"I need to see y/n, move it."

"Alright then, chill."

He stormed right past me into the room where y/n was, who was confused about Jungkook's sudden visit.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here-"

"I don't want you near Seokjin, got it?"

"Are you crazy? He's my brother!"

"I don't care! He's another man!"

That's when I intervened.

"Jungkook, I think you should leave me and my sister alone."

Jungkook turned himself around so he was now facing me. In his right hand, he was holding a gun. But he was also holding a piece of paper in the same hand which y/n could not see.

On the paper, it said:

I'm going to shoot this gun, if you don't run away, I'll kill y/n. Run and never return or it's death for your innocent little sister.

I couldn't take the risk of y/n losing her life because of me. Jungkook is a psycho. I've seen enough now for it to be true.

I ran.

Jungkook stood there, staring at me whilst shaking his head. Signalling me to NOT jump into the scene. Suddenly, one of his guards covered my mouth and dragged me away from the scene. I was forced to flee.

But this isn't the end.

I will find you again y/n.

END OF FLASHBACK

Why am I working as Jungkook's guard?

Well, it was the only option I had. By becoming his guard, I could find y/n. That's how I knew her locations and work information. Jungkook sent me as one of his spies as he only trusted me because y/n is my sister.

That's when I also saw Yoongi. Jungkook used to send me to the cafe where y/n worked at to see what she was doing when he couldn't go there himself.

Yoongi and her used to be good friends. Sometimes I would overhear y/n talking about Jungkook to Yoongi. She mentioned things like she was scared and that he would lock her in a room. I wish I could have saved her, but if I tried Jungkook would kill me, and I couldn't let that happen because that would mean I wouldn't be able to save y/n.

[♤]

I hoped that Yoongi saw the note I wrote and put in his burger. Jungkook being in prison gave me a lot of advantages. I heard things like he was getting help from a psychiatrist. I just hoped he would get better and less psycho.

It was time for me and the other guards to head out to gather supplies. This was my only chance to be free and find y/n with Yoongi.

"Guards, go gather supplies. I need to handle something else and wont be back for quite a while."

"Yes sir!"

They went off while I went back. Little did they know that I was never going to come back.

I finally made it back into the abandoned place and saw that Yoongi was gone. He escaped.

Good!

I knew where he would go, back to his own home obviously. So, I took the car and drove to his home. On the way, I saw him running on the side of the street. I honked the horn and stopped the car as he saw me.

"Get in!"

He ran to my car and sat in the front passenger seat.

"Why are you helping me?"

"I'm Seokjin, y/n's brother."

"So it's true!"

"Yea, and I'm here to get back to y/n after two whole years."

"Wow, that's a harsh and long time to not see your own sister..."

"Yeah, it really is. Especially with that psycho Jungkook around. Thank god he's in prison."

"I know right. I think y/n reported him."

"Really? Thank god." A sigh of relief escaped from my mouth.

"I feel like it's my fault..." Yoongi mumbled.

"What?"

"When y/n told me about Jungkook, I think I got a little too carried away with wanting to protect her."

"In what way?" I asked.

"I broke into his house while he was out to get to y/n."

His response left me with my mouth wide open in shock.

"You did WHAT?"

"I'm so sorry though. I didn't mean it in the Jungkook style. I just wanted to protect her from the real monster."

"I see your point now. Anyway, I'm trying to find my sister, do you have any ideas of where she could be?"

Yoongi stopped and thought for a moment.

"Jungkook's house!"

''Why would she still be there?"

"Jungkook has this friend called Hoseok who lives there too. But he's a good guy so don't worry." I nodded in response and changed my direction and drove full speed to Jungkook's house.

I'm coming y/n...