9. A new house guest

Yoongi POV

I hadn't seen y/n for a while. She didn't show up to work for a long time and wasn't home either. If she was on vacation, she would have texted me getting excited about it. I tried calling her but that didn't work. I was worried about her whereabouts, this was not like her.

That's when I remembered that y/n has CCTV at her home. If I can access some footage, maybe I could see what had actually happened or where she went.

Y/n had kept hidden emergency house keys in the porch. I used those keys to enter her house. By the looks of it, everything seemed pretty much normal as it always is. But I couldn't help bu feel that there was a strange and unsettling aura. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't home?

I found her CCTV room where all the footage was shown. After looking through multiple footage, I couldn't find anything which was suspicious or have a hint to where she was. She can't have just disappeared into thin air or left without anyone knowing, that isn't like her. Something is fishy about this. I just can't put a finger on it.

Jungkook POV

"I don't hate you Jungkook, I-I like y-you..."

My heart stopped beating for a second and it felt like all the time in the world had stopped.

"Y/n, do you really mean it? You don't hate me? Even after everything?"

"Jungkook, I really mean it. After what you've told me, I understand now."

"What do you mean, understand now things now?" I asked confused.

"The way you feel. Jungkook, you know if you told me about your past before, our relationship would have been way different, why did you avoid telling me?"

Should I tell her? What if she decides to leave me? No no, I can't think like that. I love y/n and I trust her.

"I didn't want you to stress about me. My past is hard and I try to forget about it, but-"

"It's okay Jungkook, I understand. I really think you should get some sort of help-" Jungkook's eyes darkened.

"I don't need help."

Time skip

My love for y/n became much more stronger as time went by. I noticed a change with y/n though, she seemed more caring with me, as if something was wrong. But I don't see anything wrong with me..?

[♠️]

It was around evening and you were in your room watching some movies. Jungkook was out for work so you were left alone with practically nothing to do other than exploring your specially designed room a bit more. Since you had drank some alcohol before watching the movie, you were quite drunk.

After a while, you turned the movie off and melted into the cosy sofa.

"Aah, I needed this rest hehehhaha!"

The alcohol took over you. You didn't even notice that Jungkook walked into the room, staring at you. He cleared his throat with his hands in his pockets, staring at you in wonder.

"Y/n...Are you drunk?"

"N-nooo I'm nottt!"

A huge, bright smile formed on your face thinking that you had successfully tricked him. Jungkook walked over to you slightly smirking and pulled you up so you were standing, facing him. A loud gasp escaped your mouth as you saw Jungkook.

"You look like CUTE BUNNY! Cutie cUtiE!" You awed as you pinched his cheeks.

"Hey hey, calm down. You're really drunk right now, have you seen yourself?"

"W-why do I neEd to sEe MyseLf?" You pouted with tears in your eyes.

"Noo not like that honeybun...nevermind." He patted your head.

You looked up at him and gasped at how close the two of you were.

"YaHh...Who aree you?"

"I'm Jungkook." He tilted his head.

"Don't tEll hiM I said he look like cutie cutie bunny!" You whispered at him. "I also saw his muscles once hehe.." You chuckled and covered your mouth with both your hands.

"Oh he does? I'm glad to hear that you think I'm cute." He grinned.

"Tell cuTie cUtie bunny I'm tiredd." You said with a slurred voice.

Suddenly, you fell into Jungkook's embrace and he wrapped his arms around you. He lifted you bridal style carefully placed you on your bed. Your eyelids shut as you fell into a deep sleep.

Jungkook POV

Ah y/n, you act cute when you're drunk, but also such a handful. It was as if I was babysitting a  little kid. After putting y/n to sleep, I went downstairs and sunk into the couch.

Gosh, today was a long day.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts, my phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Yo JK~ it's me Hoseok."

"Oh hey, how you doing?"

"Great! I want to ask if I could come over to your place."

"For how long?"

"Hmm, maybe about a month?"

"A month?! What the heck happened Hoseok? Did you lose your place or what?"

"I lost it. I don't have enough money to pay the bills so I have to leave by tomorrow. I have nowhere else to go other than you."

He genuinely sounded worried, should I let him stay? After all, he is my best friend and the only one who stayed in contact with me.

"Okay, fine. You can stay, but don't make so much noise all the time or else you're out."

"Jeez okay! See ya bro."

(Let's get it 😔👊)

Hoseok POV

Finally, I've done it!

I've actually found a place to stay. That flat was horrible in the first place. The wallpaper was peeling, there was always a leak every week, creaking floors and bugs. Eww!

The landlord just wanted the money, I can't believe he charged over 300 for that dump. Now that he's got half of my money, he kicks me out!

Author's note

What do you think will happen when Hoseok moves in with Jungkook?

Will he become close to y/n?

Will Hoseok fall for y/n?