🖤1🖤

OeuvreofMani

Janessa Anderson

"Thank you Jesus, school is out

"Thank you Jesus, school is out...."

"Only for a week kamiyah"I said to my bestie since kindergarten.

We're sophomores in highschool now which I wish I can be a senior. I hate high school. Everybody loves to pick on the little kids. I sometimes trys to help them out but I can't save them all.

"We have practice today you know"Nijah said we was walking down the hall.

"Today? Why?"I ask Nijah.

"Cause coach said so. Be there or be squared"Nijah little squad laugh as she walked away from us.

"Fuck that ugly bitch Nessa, you gone be cheer captain one day"kamiyah said.

"You should go before the bus leaves you"I said frowning.

"Text me when you get home"kamiyah speed walk away from me going to the bus. I made my way back to my locker which was far from the gym. I hate how this school is set up.

Freshman's have they own hallway where they lockers are. The freshman's have they own building actually. We only see them in the morning before school starts and at pep rallys.

Us sophomores are the ones that took over school. We take over the cafeteria, gym, even the principal office cause of so many fights with seniors or juniors. We the real seniors.

Juniors are so boring. They talk so much shit but don't do shit to us. They think they most coolest and knows so much but don't.

And last but not least. Seniors. They the information seekers. Whatever going on in the school, they'll seek it and tell everyone. Like how our English teacher who is so fine as hell had sex with one of seniors last year. They fired him and now he's in jail cause the girl became pregnant and put him on child support. He didn't pay it so they put him in jail for nothing. The baby ain't is. How I know. Seniors told us.

"I hate practice"I mumble making my way to the gym. I passed up my art class, algebra 1 class, and my English class. Those are the classes I hate.

Finally I made it to the gym. "Ight girls let's start stretching"my coach said. "Janessa, your late"

"I know I'm late"I said with an attitude. I walk inside the girls locker room so I can get dress in my cheer outfit.

While I was getting dress, I heard my cheer captain talking to one of the girls.

"Nijah, what you gone do if she finds out that her son having a baby on the way"

"She won't know till I tell the whole family Christmas day"Nijah said.

"You can't wait that long. Your only 2 1/2 months"

"So fucking what. They can wait"Nijah said. I heard the locker slam shut. They must be gone.

I hurried and put my cheer outfit on and walk back to the gym seeing the girls doing jumping jacks. I stand on the side line doing my stretches.

"We doing the high flying today and pyramid"

Lawd help me.

× Later × (home)

I walk inside the house being greeted by my two dogs Coco and chocolate. Yes her name is chocolate. She look like a chocolate Hershey bar.

"Hey my babies"my rubbed their head.

"Who is that?!"I heard my dad yelled while in his man cave which was right by the door. His man cave is in the garage.

"It's me dad"I said.

"I thought it was your brother"he said.

"What you need Jared for?"I ask.

"To help me put these Christmas lights up"he said.

"Okay"was all I said and walk out his man cave / garage.

I made my way upstairs to my room shutting the door so I can sleep. I laid in bed and sigh looking at my phone.

Earlier today in class, me and kamiyah was talking about this dating site. She tried it out but I want to try it out as well.

I grabbed my phone and type the website on Google. I waited for it to load. Finally it loaded. I look at the website seeing this man and woman with a heart in the middle. Then there was a quote.

"True love does exist" well let's see if it does.

_________________________

I wanted to dedicate this chapter and book to OeuvreofMani .

She came up with the story idea this time and I liked it. She have a bunch of ideas. (And no, the other stories isn't her idea😂)

So I hope y'all like this book.

Love and peace.