🖤3🖤

Janessa Anderson

Thanksgiving is right around the corner peeking through my neighbor

Thanksgiving is right around the corner peeking through my neighbor. Everybody was back. Even my childhood friend who moved away to New York. I was born and raised in San Francisco. Sometimes I wish I can just pick up and leave San Fran and just go somewhere away from here.

"Janessa!! Make sure you feed the dogs before we leave!!"I heard my mom say as I was putting on some clothes. I had on my blue champion hoodie with my jeans and blue J's. I grab my red guess phanty bag and phone.

We was getting ready to go by my grandma house to see all my bad snotty nose cousins, aunt's and uncle's. Yayyy, I'm have so much fun. Not!

I hurried and ran down the stairs. I put some food in chocolate and Coco bowl with some water. These ain't my damn dogs. These for my momma so why I have to take care of them.

"Come on Coco and chocolate"I let them in the house so they can eat.

"Okay, did you feed the dogs?"my mom ask.

"Yes"I sigh grabbing my phanty bag and phone. My phone was blowing up with text messages. I look at the notifications seeing a lot of texts from kamiyah, Nijah, and on messenger from some perverts from Facebook. But one text stick out the most. I looked at his profile picture seeing his abs, brown hair, nice mustache, everything was beautiful on him. And he sent me a text saying....

?_ wassup baby girl

Me_ hi🤗

?_ I see you like hugs 😂

Me_ yeah, I'm a huggy person😂 but anyways what's your name?

?_ Luca

Me_ that's a pretty name

?_ what about you?

Me_ Janessa or you call me Nessa 😊

?_ okay Nessa😉

"Nessa, let's go. Your just standing there looking at your phone"my mom said. I rolled my eyes playfully.

We hop in my mom Ford fusion she just go for her birthday. I can't wait to drive her 2016 Hondo Civic. My dad drive the BMW 6 series. I hope I get to drive his car to school.

Finally after feels like a hour drive, we arrived at my grandma house. Everybody was there, including Jared who was supposed to ride with us but he have friends now.

I hurried up and hop out the car leaving my mom. I walk to the front door and open it hearing the laugher from the living room, kitchen, and dining room. Thanksgiving is in 1 day but everybody wants to begin early.

"Heyyyyy Nessa!!!!"I heard my aunt screamed my name. I ran to her and hugged her so tight. My aunt Jasmin is from Virginia. My uncle Jeffrey is from Ohio. They didn't like the San Francisco life like my mom. My other aunt and uncle probably didn't make it in yet.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I took it out and looked at the text from Luca.

?_ hello? You still there😣

Me_ I'm trying to say hello to my family right now

?_ ahhh damn, now I feel guilty 😥😥

Me_ don't be😂

After hugging my little cousins, uncle and finally my grandma, I went to my old room and laid down on the bed looking at my phone. Luca didn't text me back.

I hate that