🖤6🖤

Carson Fernando

"Emmm, Carson I still have love for you"Haily said while getting up from my bed. She put on her skirt and bra. "You still have love for me?"

"Huh"I looked at her looking away from my game. "What you say?"

"See this is why I had to break up with you"Haily rolled her eyes.

"No, you broke up with me to become popular"I said. "Hailey, it's completely over with me and you. I only use you for sex"

She gasp shaking her head. "Fuck you Carson!!"she yelled storming out my dorm room pushing Justin out the way.

"Woah. What you did to her?"Justin ask while laughing.

"All I did was fucked her and ditch her"I said continuing to play the game. "Why you back on Thanksgiving day?"I ask.

"My family is just....."Justin scoffed shaking his head. "They always want to rule my life"

I chuckled and sigh. "Well, that's how family's are"I said.

"But I'm back and I'm ready to get my freak on"he smiled then sat on the bed. He looked at his phone and smiled.

"What you smiling at?"I ask him.

"Some girl on the dating website. She's super funny"he laugh. That's when I thought about the girl that I'm talking to. I would love to FaceTime her. I want to see her.

I paused the game and grabbed my phone. I went to the app and texted her. She texted me back minutes later.

Me_ hey 🙃

Nessa_ you in a good mood

Me_ yes I am😊 I wanted to ask you. Would you like to FaceTime me?

I waited for her to text me back but she didn't. I guess she's thinking about it. I sat still in my chair swinging back and forth till I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Who is that?"I ask. Justin went to the door and open it. Some blonde hair chick walk into our dorm room with a smile.

"Hi Justin, I see your back home"she said.

"Yeah"he nod his head. He looked at me and nod his head to the door. "Excuse me Carson, I have a guest"he smiled.

I shook my head at him and walk out my dorm room. I went to lounge where we always chill at to play some games. But no one was there. I sat in the chair looking at my phone.

12 minutes went by till my phone ding. I look at my phone seeing a text back from Nessa.

Nessa_ sure, let me get settled down and then we can FaceTime

I smiled so hard.

Me_ that's cool 😄

I can't wait to see what she look like.