🖤2🖤

Carson Fernando

The gym wasn't even pack today

The gym wasn't even pack today. It was like all old men in here doing squats and making weird ass noises. "God help me"I mumble.

I made my way to the treadmill so I can just run for the day. I should run around on college campus but nah. I want to be alone for today. I speed up the treadmill so I can go faster and feel my legs burn.

As I was looking at phone then look back up, some females was walking in the gym. Now I can start flexing. Get their attention. Some of the girls didn't notice me except one and she whispered to her friend.

"Yo. Carson"I heard my friend Justin called me. I press the treadmill buttons to slow down a bit and it did. "Trying to look good for the ladies I see" Justin is my roommate. A very aggravating roommate. He plays on the football team and basketball team. Very athletic.

"No, just working out. Need to take my mind off some things"I said.

"Oh, ever since Haily broken your heart you been acting different"Justin said.

"I ain't different, just college has been changing me a bit"I said. "And I'm new to this state. This my first time at the gym"I smiled.

"Hey Carson, your membership card needs to be paid"the gym instructor or whatever you call them said. Justin raised his eyebrows.

"Didn't you say you met Haily here?"Justin ask.

"Nooooooooo"I lied. I did met her here. She helped me with my problems when I started college. This is my sophomore year in college.

"Hey Haily"I heard some girl say. I look at the door seeing her walking in with a sports bra on and those shorts that I love. Did she know I was gone be here?

"There goes Haily"Justin said walking to the bench press.

"Hey Justin. Be careful with that"Haily said. She took one glance at me and smiled. I wanted to smile but she broke my heart. So I just looked away from her till she made things a lot difficult. She was standing in front of me stretching. Her ass was all in my face.

I sigh heavily and walk towards Justin. "She's doing it again I see"Justin said.

"She doing that to make me mad or want her again"I said.

"Look, if I was you"he put the weight down. "I'll go on this website and find a date on their. It's pretty easy"

"How many girls you have now?"I ask.

"About 7 now"he smiled. "Have some fun man. Don't worry about Haily square ass"

I look back at Haily who was still doing squats. I turn back to Justin who was on his phone. Maybe I should try it.

× Later × (dorm room)

I drop my keys on the dresser and laid in my bed looking at the ceiling. Now that it's Thanksgiving break, everybody is leaving to go back home. Even Justin. So I'm all alone on campus.

I have a family but I don't want to go back. I had some bad days back in Ohio. I was a bad boy back then and all the dudes at my school hated me. They wanted to fight me or kill. When I went back for Thanksgiving my freshman year, that was bad. They actually attacked me and told me to never come back. So this year, I ain't going back. I'ma stay here on campus and play games.

I sat in my chair looking at the TV as the Xbox one console started. I put in my 2k19 game and waited while on my phone looking at the website Justin told me about. It was decent looking.

"True love does exist" I mumble.

"Let see if it does"I said. "Are you a male or female?" I scrunch up my face and chuckle. "I'm a male sweetie"

After logging in, I finally picked my profile picture. "Ha! Good one Carson. The ladies will love me"I laugh.

This will be good.

________________________

That's Carson. Tell me if y'all like him.

Love and peace.