🖤14🖤

Janessa Anderson

Today is our football game against our rival team, the pirates

Today is our football game against our rival team, the pirates. I actually like they school cause it's not messy like mines. Everyone there is actually nice to each other. How I know, I went to they school to for this contest I was doing against their team. Like a scientist team. Nerdy stuff.

Me and kamiyah was walking around the stadium waiting for the football team to finish up they last practice. Once they're done, the cheer squad gone start getting ready to set up.

"What happened last night with you and josh?"kamiyah ask. I shook my head then blushed. "Girllll, spillll"she gasp.

"We went to in N out burger to eat. Left there around 1:30 in the morning and he drop me off home"I smiled.

"Eh boring"kamiyah waved me off.

"What about you and Aaron?"I ask.

"We went to.....ihop"I can tell kamiyah was lying. She will pause which she's coming up with a lie. "It was nice though"she nodded her head.

"Girl. Stop lying, what you and Aaron did after the dance?"I placed my hands on my hips facing her.

"Okay fine. Me and Aaron had......."she looked up behind me and rolled her eyes a bit.

"Hey sophomores. Captain said help us set up"one of the cheerleaders came up to us. Me and kamiyah walked to where nijah and the rest of the cheer squad was at. "I got them"

"Great"nijah smiled. This is weird. "Ummmm janessa, how was your date with josh?"

"Why you asking?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Just making sure cause Josh is having a baby with me and I'm letting you know now that y'all little dating and flirting will stop now"nijah spoke while the cheer squad laughed.

I smiled and shook my head. "Welllll, I guess you right. But I heard that the baby isn't his"nijah face literally went down. Her smile went to a mean mug.

"Who the fuck told you?!"her friends held her back.

"Nobody actually. I overheard y'all talking about it at homecoming. He said that you had sex with somebody else 2 months ago"—"So he thinks the baby isn't his"

"You know what"nijah shook her head and walked away from me. And of course, her cheer squad followed.

"Fuck nijah. She just pressed that josh was all under you last night"kamiyah said.

"But what if the baby is for Josh"I mumble.

"Well, we will wait and see"

The game was getting packed. Me and kamiyah was on the track field in our position with the cheer squad cheering on for the football team.

As I look up in the stands I seen my brother, father, and mother cheering me on. But there was one person who I did see and almost forgot who he was. Is that.........

"Holy shit"