🖤17🖤

Janessa Anderson

"Nessa?"

"Nessa?"

"Janessa Anderson!! Wake yo ass up!!"

It's Saturday damnit. Why the hell do I have to wake up so early?! I don't have time for this shit.

"What!!"I yelled back at my mother who was probably at the door trying to get it open. I always keep my room door lock. They love busting in my room for no reason.

"Get up now. Your father wants to take you somewhere"my mother spoke. "Get dress now before he leave" do I really want to go with father to lala land. I guess I have to. But for what though?

"Fine. Give me a minute"I sigh getting out of bed. I walk to my room door opening it then walk to the bathroom that me and Jared share. I turn the shower on not caring if the water is cold or hot. It don't matter to me. After my shower, I put on some bath and body works lotion. I smelt so good. I look in the closet for something to wear. "Boom. This will look nice on me today"I smiled.

After I got dress, I grab my items and went downstairs

After I got dress, I grab my items and went downstairs. "Finally, your done"Jared said rolling his eyes.

"Where we going?"I ask him.

"Dad spoke to this guy yesterday. He gone help me out get a job in one of those big buildings in the city"Jared said.

"Y'all ready?"my dad came in the kitchen.

"Yeah. I don't know which one of y'all takes forever"Jared hop off the bar stool walking to the door. I shook my head cause now I might have to stay a whole day with these two.

Later

"Dad why y'all had to bring me? I could of been in my bed on my phone talking to kamiyah or texting while watching tv"I spoke while looking out the window

"Nessa, just enjoy the ride okay"my dad said. I put in my ear pods listening to my girl NAO. I love her songs. They speak to me. All of a sudden, I got a text from Carson. 'Oh shit' what should I say? What should I text?

Luca- hey. I saw you yesterday at your high school and I'm glad that I did saw you. Your very pretty

Me- thanks. It was nice seeing you too but also weird

Luca- I understand. You probably thought I was stalking you

Me- uhhhh, were you?

Luca- Nah. I was there to see my uncle. He's the coach for the football team

"We're here. Come on Nessa"my father parked the car turning the ignition off. Jared hop out the car closing the passenger door. I open the car door hopping out. I looked at this big ass building that was staring back at me. "You ready Jared. This is a big opportunity"my father smiled.

"Yeah dad. Very big"Jared sigh. I can tell he's nervous.

We walked in the building looking around. It was nice in the inside. Very warm feeling. "We wait down here orrrr"

"Mr.Anderson. The boss is waiting for you"this lady walked up to us. The boss? I'm still confuse as fuck.

We made it upstairs to this bigger office. The receptionist was looking at us like we did something wrong. She picked up the phone dialing a number. For some reason, I became scared cause I didn't know if she was going to call the police or what.

This big door open up revealing the coach of our football team. "Hey, you must be Mr.Anderson"he said with a smile.

"Yes sir. My son is here to see if he can work with y'all"my father patted Jared shoulder.

"Ahh okay. Hey Nessa, I didn't know you was related to them"the coach said.

"Yeah. That's my dad and brother"I smiled.

"Come in the office. He's happy to see you"coach said leading us to the office. When I walked inside the office, I stared at the windows that over look the city. It was so beautiful. I never knew San Francisco can be this beautiful.

"Hi I'm Carson. Carson Fernando"ohhhhh shit. I couldn't turn around. I didn't want to turn around. I knew who it was.

"Heyy. We met at the game yesterday"I heard Carson say. "Nice that you came"

"Yeah. I also brought my daughter in as well just to get her out the house and away from her mother"Carson and my dad both laugh. "Janessa come here and stop being shy"

I turn to Carson who was just staring at me. He smiled a bit at me then waved.

"Hi. I'm Janessa"I shook his soft hands. God I just want him to grab me and kis...

"Hi. I'm carson. Carson Fernando"