🖤8🖤

Carson Fernando

Nessa was so beautiful on FaceTime

Nessa was so beautiful on FaceTime. I want to meet her in real person. Get to take her out on dates. Kiss her beautiful face. But I can't cause I don't know where she stay. I remember she said California as well but where?

"Carson I'm leaving to the gym. Want to come?"Justin ask. I just look at him and back at the tv. "Is that a yes or a no?"

"No dude. I'm tired"I groaned.

"Your not tired. You been on your phone all night thinking that girl was gone call you back or text"Justin laugh. "She probably don't like you"

"She does like me"I raised up from bed. "Why you think she don't like me?"

"Maybe cause your a white male"Justin gave me a duh look.

"Stop being racist man"I walked to the bathroom.

"I'm just saying. You know how African American women are"Justin said. "Some don't like white guys cause our dicks are small and we crazy"

"Maybe your dick is small. That's why they don't like you"I laugh.

"You can't date her man"

"Who said I was dating her? I'm just talking for right now"I said.

"See, talking for right now. And then it will be 'oh babe I love you, I want to marry you one day' i know you man"Justin said.

"Okay just cause I did that to hailey doesn't mean ima say it to her"I sigh sitting back on the bed.

"You know what. I'm leaving"Justin walked out the dorm room closing the door. I look at the time seeing it was 12:00pm. No call yet.

Later

The entire day I slept. I didn't feel like getting up nor getting something to eat. I just wanted to watch tv, listen to the traffic outside, and stare at my phone for a while.

"So bored"I mumble. Just then my phone ring. I jump up looking at the caller I.D. "Who is this?"I answered the phone waiting for them to answer.

"Hello"

"Hi. Who is this?"

"This nessa. I'm sorry I'm calling off a unknown phone number" she giggle.

"Where is your phone?"I ask.

"I think I lost it at practice yesterday. But I have second phone just in case"

"It's an android huh"

"Yes. I can't FaceTime you"

"Bummer. Well it's good to hear your voice"I smiled. "I was so bored and didn't know what to do with my life"

"You could of took a walk or went somewhere out"

"You right but I wanted to just stay home and watch tv"

"Same. But I'm a cheerleader so I have to go to practice and mom wouldn't let me stay home"

"Ain't school bout to start up again. Thanksgiving break is almost over"

"Yes" nessa sigh heavily. "I don't want to go back"

"You have to. If you want to become something in life"

"True"

"Which part of California you from again?"I ask.

"San Fran"

I smiled so wide. She's close to me. She's not in los angles or San Diego. She's here. "Nice"

"I remember you said you go to college in San Francisco"

"Surprise you remember"I giggle.

"I remember a lot of things"

"Okay. I can't remember shit"I laugh causing her to laugh too.

"Well I can help you with that"

"Nice"I smiled.

"Ummm, I have to hang up. Just text me later"

"Okay. I'll text you later"I smiled and hung up the phone.

That just made my day.

_______________

It was kinda boring. But give me some ideas y'all.