🖤12🖤

Janessa Anderson

"Ohhhh my baby look so cute in her homecoming outfit"my father smiled while holding his camera

"Ohhhh my baby look so cute in her homecoming outfit"my father smiled while holding his camera. My mom was smiling too but she's still upset that I didn't wear the outfit she bought. I mean who will want to wear this..........

 I mean who will want to wear this

With some church heels. Sorry mother but that's not my style. I kissed my dad and hugged my mom. Kamiyah was in the Uber car waiting for me. I ran outside in the heels to the car and hop in.

"Ouuuu bitch. Look at you"kamiyah smiled while gripping outfit material. "Girl you gone be stealing men"

"Yep. Even Joshua"I laughed.

We finally made it to the school. Kamiyah stepped out the car fixing her dress. She looked so good in her baby blue dress.

 She looked so good in her baby blue dress

"Girl you look sexy. I can see all your curves"I smiled at her.

"You think it's cute but my fucking date said it's too revealing"kamiyah rolled her eyes. Who is her date again?

"Wait. Who your date?"I ask her as we stuck around the parking lot.

"The football captain. The senior"kamiyah rolled her eyes.

"What! You and Aaron"I was shocked that she spoke to a senior. I'm the one that talks to them and know half of them since they knew my brother.

"Yes I know Aaron. Well I'm dating him"kamiyah folded her arms.

"But anyways, let's take pics for the gram and Snapchat"I smiled all excited. We took a couple of pics and went inside the gym. It was nice. They had it decorated so nice.

"This shit poppin"kamiyah bob her head to the music. I was walking around looking for Joshua. He said he was gone meet me here. I walk back to kamiyah and Aaron. "What's wrong babe?"

"Have y'all seen josh?"I ask. Aaron looked around for me but shook his head. "Never mind, ima just go look for him" I left kamiyah again going to hallway that leads the cafeteria. As I was walking, I heard two voices by the restrooms doors.

"Josh I'm telling the truth. The baby is yours. I haven't slept with no one but you"

"Look nijah, I know you want to be with me and that you think the baby is mines but like I said I know you lying. My fucking brother told me you was with some other dude two months ago nijah"

"When he ever saw me with another nigga. See that's the shit I'm talking about Joshua, you always think I'm cheating on you but I'm not"

"You know what, I'm bout to go look for my date"

I quickly open the coach office door and walked in. I closed it softly so they won't hear. I look out the window seeing Joshua walking pass it and nijah. I didn't see her dress. Is she really pregnant? I mean nijah was a sneaky son of a bitch. On the cheerleading team, I see it a lot.

I backed up towards the desk making the small picture frame fall. I looked down at it and picked it up. Is this.......

"Carson?"