🖤11🖤

Janessa Anderson

"Ughhhh!! Mom them shoes are so ugly

"Ughhhh!! Mom them shoes are so ugly. I'm not wearing that dress to the dance. Nah ah"I shook my head storming to my room. She's making me wear this ugly ass outfit to the dance.

"Well nessa!! Go buy your own dress and shoes at the mall!!"she yelled back. Ima do just that. But I need someone to drop me off.

I laid flat on my bed thinking who will drop me off. Or maybe I can call Uber. I don't like riding with strangers. But this is important. I really need a outfit for tomorrow night. It have to be a good looking one so everybody can notice me. Even my cheer captain boyfriend who's taking me.

I grab my phone and called kamiyah number just to see if she went shopping yet. I hate being late. It rung twice till finally....

"Girl, I have some tea for you"

"Yes miyah. What is it?"I laugh.

"Soooo why did y'all cheer captain just post something on Twitter saying. 'Y'all hoes got me fucked up. Joshua is taken by me and he's going to the dance with me tomorrow night' biiiitttttccccchhhhh"

That kind of broke my heart. Joshua just told me last week he wanted to go with me. "I'm not worried"

"Don't lose hope now. Sooo Joshua response was 'you crusty ass hoe. I'm not going with you since you pregnant for someone else. You already knew me and you wasn't gone work through it' girrrlllll this is some tea"

"Some tea for you. But anyways, you picked out an outfit yet?"I ask.

"Girl no!!"kamiyah yelled. "How about I call Uber to drop me off at the mall and you call Uber to drop you off at the mall"

"Girl you know how my mom is"I sigh. "Either ima just get my brother to drop me off or pick you up and we both can just go"

"Okay Okay. Ima get dress now"

"Okay. I'll text you when I'm outside"I hung up the phone.

Now it's time to beg my brother to bring me to the store.

"Jared!!"

Mall

"So have you talk to your mystery man"kamiyah nudged me.

"Uhhhh, not today or yesterday. Maybe he's busy"I spoke.

"Yeah probably fucking some college white girls"kamiyah laughed. "Nessa, I don't think dude is into you like that"

"He is. He loves that we FaceTime and he loves when I text him...."I was cut off by some girls entering the store loud as fuck. Everybody was looking at them. "Who are they?"I ask kamiyah. Shit, she knows everybody.

"They college girls. Never saw them at our school"kamiyah mumble.

"They look slutting to me"I spoke causing kamiyah to laugh. I shook my head making my way to the accessories. I found the right dress but now I need the shoes.

As I was looking through accessories, I overheard one of the girls talking saying Carson name.

"Did Carson texted you back?"the red hair chick ask. I stayed in the same spot so I can hear them.

"Nah. He told me he only using me for sex"the blonde hair chick spoke. "That's the last time I ever spoke to him"

"Haily, you should totally talk to him. Carson is sexy and I can tell you miss him"this black hair chick stated.

"Oh my god Alexis. I don't fuck with Carson anymore"the blonde hair chick hissed. "I probably fuck with Justin. He's funny, smart, and sexy as hell. Better looking then Carson"

"Janessa!!"I heard kamiyah calling me. I put down these earrings that I wasn't really into and walked towards kamiyah. "What the hell you was doing? Having a silent seizure"

"No"I laugh.

"Then what you was doing?"

I didn't want to tell kamiyah that the three college chicks knew Carson. The guy I'm talking to. Should I keep him or leave him where he at? With the blonde hair chick.

"Was having a debate weather I should keep or put back"