🖤22🖤

Janessa Anderson

"I don't feel like being here"I mumble while on the phone with Carson. I was sitting down on the bench watching Josh and Aaron talk to each other. Kamiyah didn't arrive yet nor nijah.

"Hey, you have to complete high school to get to college. Don't say that okay"

"All this drama is bout to start up"I spoke. "I don't really have the fighting power for it"I sigh.

"Then don't fight it. Just leave it alone and focus on school"

"Thanks Carson. You made my day a little bit better"I smiled a bit.

"Happy that I did *Carson, come on let's go* gotta go sweet cheeks. Text me when your out of school"

"Okay byeeee"I hung up the phone sighing heavily. I look up seeing Josh walking towards me.

"Wassup babygirl"he smiled. "How you been? You never texted me back yesterday"

"Ohh I'm sorry. I was cleaning yesterday. Sunday cleaning"I gave him fake smile. Honestly, I didn't text him after he texted me the most stupidest thing ever.

Flashback Sunday Morning

Joshua- Good morning babygirl

Me- Heyy. How's your morning?

Joshua- chilled. finished my project for Monday. Hbu?

Me- bout to take a shower real quick and then chill out for a while

Joshua- Want me to come over and give you a piece of Josh😏

"This nasty nigga. That's why he having a baby on the way nah"I mumble.

Flashback Over

"Damn. Mommy and Daddy made you get off the phone"Josh laugh. All I did was stared at him. "Nahhh I'm just playing"

"Ohh okay"I looked away for a bit seeing kamiyah walking in by herself. Aaron greeted her by hugging her tightly.

"You upset about the Friday?"josh ask. How he know about what happened Friday?

"How you know what happened?"I ask turning my attention to him.

"Look, I don't wanna tell you but I might have to"he said. "Nijah and kamiyah made a group chat about you. Nijah was saying shit about you and kamiyah kinda agreed to it...."

"What they said?!"I semi yelled.

"Nijah said that you was a bitch. You was wrong for walking out on your own best friend like that"—"kamiyah was like fuck her, she makes everything about her. Blah blah blah"All I could do was shake my head. This day gotten worst and worst.

"Heyy y'all!! What y'all talking about here?"kamiyah loud mouth ass said with a grin. The bell rung which made me jump up leaving kamiyah with Josh.

Fuck all of them. I don't need kamiyah anymore. She have a baby and Nijah on her side.